Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
The good news is Dayton is incredibly young and will eventually bounce back and be a contender. The bad news is it may not be this season and it might not be on Saturday. We have carried plenty of freight over the years. Bonas and Mason and Richmond a cpl others will have to cover our (and several other A10 teams) inadequacies for the timebeing.

My sincerest apologies for inflating the A10 Suck Factor. In order to assuage some of the problem I have called Bernie and tendered a formal request for All Chetburger to enter the A10 in 2022 after reclassifying from the Mideastern City States Coed League to Division-I. We don't have a NET rating. We don't have a Ken Pom rating. We don't even have a Colley Matrix. But what we do have are some nice Pony uniforms sponsored by Manny's Transmission and Body Shop, along with BrownIndians85 taking a Covid year to sculpt his body. I think we replace Fordham at the basement but raise the floor in the process -- provided Fordham turns a corner.

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
The good news is Dayton is incredibly young and will eventually bounce back and be a contender. The bad news is it may not be this season and it might not be on Saturday. We have carried plenty of freight over the years. Bonas and Mason and Richmond a cpl others will have to cover our (and several other A10 teams) inadequacies for the timebeing.

My sincerest apologies for inflating the A10 Suck Factor. In order to assuage some of the problem I have called Bernie and tendered a formal request for All Chetburger to enter the A10 in 2022 after reclassifying from the Mideastern City States Coed League to Division-I. We don't have a NET rating. We don't have a Ken Pom rating. We don't even have a Colley Matrix. But what we do have are some nice Pony uniforms sponsored by Manny's Transmission and Body Shop, along with BrownIndians85 taking a Covid year to sculpt his body. I think we replace Fordham at the basement but raise the floor in the process -- provided Fordham turns a corner.
I was under the impression that BI55 wasn’t a fan of the women’s college basketball rules? Probably likes the undersized ball though … the small hands and all

·
Piker
10,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Richmond Drake is a big one. Let's go Spiders.
I am kind of surprised that Drake is favored. Maybe they are taking into account the Utah State loss. By the way, Utah State is looking very good.

·
Registered
3,795 Posts
Drake is pretty good, so it's not too surprising. Both teams preseason vote getters in the polls.

Does the winner of this St Joe's Monmouth greyscale battle get to use color on their uniforms in the future?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts