Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Did I see that correctly? I had two screens going and was watching the Islanders game (I don't want to jinx it, but I think the Islanders might finally get a new arena)....

... Colorado's game-tying three, his foot was on the line, right? Or am I crazy?

·
Piker
10,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Drake beat Richmond And Tulsa beat Rhody and Monmouth beat Joe's and Austin Peay beat Dayton and Colorado beat Duquesne and Chattanooga beat VCU. The sucking sound you heard today was the conference circling the drain.

Thanks for the wins La Salle and SLU. I guess tomorrow I will watch Shaka vs the Bonnies.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Dayton cannot shoot outside of 6 feet. And everybody they play is lights out from deep. Part of that is bad Dayton defense. We finished inside today but you cant go 3-21 from the arc while the opponent goes 10-21. We go 7-21 and we win without too much fuss without doing anything else better. We do other things better but go 3-21 and we still win.

The Saturday A10 Suck Factor was in rare form. Congrats to all who did their part to contribute.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
What the hell is happening. We're supposed to be the third-wheel, pesky upstart that holds their own. Bona is the flag bearer? Okay, we'll do what we can. We're not comfortable with this, but it's our best team in 50 years, so we'll try to get to lock status and tank the final.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts