Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,519 Posts
168th meeting between the Bonnies and the Griffs this afternoon. ESPN has the location wrong. Today's game is at the Key Bank Center, rather than on the Canisius campus gym.

·
Registered
994 Posts
It was looking rough for a bit there...but UMass went on an 11-0 run to end the first half and push it to 24-29. I'll definitely take being down 5 to the defending champs and #7 ranked team at the half.

·
bonaking101
49 Posts
I'm surprised there aren't more Umass fans there. They're playing the defending national champs. They are in this game, but the fan enthusiasm is less than what is should be.

Love what I see of Tre Mitchell. Umass has some nice young players.

·
Registered
734 Posts
If you heard rumors about a 51 year old yelling "I wouldn’t let these refs manage counter of a Wendy's" from his seat in the middle of the student section. I just want to confirm that they are in fact true.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
If you heard rumors about a 51 year old yelling "I wouldn’t let these refs manage counter of a Wendy's" from his seat in the middle of the student section. I just want to confirm that they are in fact true.
Was that you?! Could have sworn that guy was at least 63.

·
Piker
8,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dunk City is now Turnover City. FGCU had 27 turnovers and VCU had 37 points off of those turnovers. VCU's D had 15 steals. One thing I found quite odd was at one point VCU was shooting 29% and was leading by over 20 points. Oh, one more odd thing was that FGCU never got out of their zone even when VCU was leading by 30. Not sure how they expected to make a comeback dropping into a zone for the entire game.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts