1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Piker
8,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Cant wait for Chet to tell us how emasculating or unacceptable it is for us to be playing Gannon

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Well, it’s not a road game...

Gannon has a women’s wrestling team. You Olean boys might want to Uber to Erie and check it out. Is there Uber in Olean?

·
Piker
8,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Apparently ESPN cannot find Gannon's logo or record. Their predictor gives Gannon a .02% chance of victory.

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Our record book shows in the 49-50 season we played GU in back to back games, winning both handily. The last time we lost to GU was in 56-57 and it still didn't prevent an NIT bid. I doubt we'll be off the bubble if the Golden Knights shock the world tomorrow. Even Big Bob got to light up GU, scoring 33 in 1967 as a sophomore.

Bonnies MBB Record Book

#GANNONFEST

#emasculated

·
Registered
3,556 Posts
Well, it’s not a road game...

Gannon has a women’s wrestling team. You Olean boys might want to Uber to Erie and check it out. Is there Uber in Olean?
Not sure about now, but 18 months or so there were at least two Uber drivers. They weren't much help if you've been out late however as they tended to get to bed early. Or so I was told.

·
Registered
3,556 Posts
Suffice it to say, there's one fewer Uber driver in Olean now than there was on Saturday morning.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Well you won big in the high school gym. Is Lebron on your side now?
LeBron's been on our side since Dambrot got here. Last time we started 9-0, we finished ranked in the Top 10. Not saying that's where we're headed, but ain't no one saying we should be kicked out of the A10 now! After 45 years of mostly crap, it feels reeeaaaal good!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
LeBron's been on our side since Dambrot got here. Last time we started 9-0, we finished ranked in the Top 10. Not saying that's where we're headed, but ain't no one saying we should be kicked out of the A10 now! After 45 years of mostly crap, it feels reeeaaaal good!!
I think any fans of the league are happy to seeing Duquesne turning the corner. Now how about you Fordham?

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Duquesne now has an AD that “gets it”. If I’m not mistaken, also a relatively new Pres. that supports athletics.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Duquesne now has an AD that “gets it”. If I’m not mistaken, also a relatively new Pres. that supports athletics.
Finally hired the right coach. Everhart did pretty good, and might have done more but for the shooting, but Dambrot really knows what it takes to win.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts