Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Registered
4,356 Posts
If Richmond doesn't win that game by 15 or more, I'll be surprised. William & Mary is terrible; bottom of the Patriot League terrible, except for Holy Cross.

(If this were football, I'd drive down to see it. They played one of the most entertaining games of the season a few weeks ago.)

· Registered
3,755 Posts
That's the kind of schedule that can either show you're still here, or that you have fallen off like everyone claims you have. I see about 7 games that are toss-ups.

Fordham, VCU, LaSalle, SBU, and LUC could quietly take decent wins. Archie needs one in RI - badly.

· Registered
622 Posts
Looks like another terrible day. Kudos to the Rams of the Bronx, Explorers, and Patriots on big wins. The Billikens did what was expected. A terrible game for both the Bonnies and Ramblers. Now the Rams of Kingston are getting taken to the wood shed. Do you think this may still be a 3 bid league AA?

· Registered
622 Posts
Archie sits bewildered on the sidelines as he thinks about recruiting his players in the coming year, while the Rams of Kingston get clobbered by the Friars. Guess you don’t need to worry about those Rams wresting the Wether Cup from your Rams this year AA. What a terrible day for the A-10. Now we have to hope that a weak Bill and Mary team doesn’t upset the Spiders in the last game of the day just to finish above .500. Awful.

· Registered
675 Posts
That is a good win for Fordham as it establishes that we can compete with anyone in this league when we play well and we still have not played a full 40 minutes of our best basketball. However, the doubts were valid given our OOC schedule. Yesterday showed that like last year we are resilient and relentless.

· Registered
6,864 Posts
Our team can't figure out how to close out games.
Except for the Toledo blow out, we've lost 4 games by a combined total of 9 pt.
Lose to Bill & Mary by 1.
Hopefully we are gelling, and it will pay dividends in-conference.
Disappointing at this juncture.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts