·
Piker
8,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Piker
8,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh my! How is that not a foul on the last shot of the Fordham game?

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
A 9-0 day might be too ambitious, but we can go 8-1.

We probably won't, but one can dream.
6-3 will be best case. Fordham just gave their game away. Twice.
Davidson having trouble shaking Northeastern (why is DC playing at Northeastern???).

Two things: Harvard has a good club and no A10 team should ever lose to an Ivy League team by 34pts.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
I did not realize UMass was playing Harvard.

But having seen nothing but the score, I'm sure there was at least one blown call that robbed Fordham of a regulation victory and our 7-2.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Also, the new NET system means that WINNING road games is actually GOOD. The BCS buys home games, racks up big records and doesn't care because conference effect offsets it.

For us, winning on the road makes a Q4 opponent a Q3 win, or Q3 opponent a Q2 win, etc... That's good.
Problem is, winning on the road is harder and you have to be spot on with the games you choose to do this.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Boy, if you had UMASS and 33 points, you would've lost. I guess it would be fair to say McCall did not put them in a position to win.

·
Registered
3,556 Posts
Do you guys even know who Sky King was? Now that was when Saturday morning television was Saturday morning television.

"Out of the Western sky, comes SKY KING!!!"

·
Registered
3,556 Posts
btw, check it out. The Wade in the Water crowd has resurfaced on the bannedwagon.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts