·
Piker
10,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Piker
10,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
FYI: The St. Joe's/La Salle & the UR/Duquesne games are also on NBC Sports Network.

·
Piker
10,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry to Mason and VCU fans.
It's OK. Bones is in the locker room with a hip flexor injury right now. This is a typical nail biter game for me.

·
Piker
10,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welp, this is not going well and now Bones is hurt.

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
You were right. I can only see the scoring changes on ESPN (most assuredly behind real time) but it is a nail biter.

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
According to the tracker, they've only taken 3's in the OT. Would have thought somebody would have driven to the rim.

·
Registered
St. Bonaventure
6,688 Posts
Why is it that our conference doesn’t get the benefit of the doubt when a contender loses? This is a really good league.

Already, the “if VCU has at-large aspirations...” narrative has begun. WHAT?!? Are our teams not allowed to lose any games?

·
Piker
10,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Why is it that our conference doesn’t get the benefit of the doubt when a contender loses? This is a really good league.

Already, the “if VCU has at-large aspirations...” narrative has begun. WHAT?!? Are our teams not allowed to lose any games?
Mason played big boy ball down low. VCU did not have enough punch once Bones went down with an injury. Great game by Oduro. Sh*t happens.

·
Piker
10,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Didn't see that one coming.
I did. Mason's bigs give VCU fits and Rhoades went away from a two big man line-up. The smaller line-ups allowed Mason to feast on the boards. I fully expect SLU to punch VCU in the mouth on Tuesday especially if Bones is out.

Reactions: PYBonnie05

·
Registered
38 Posts
Speaking of being punched in the mouth, is Hyland a dick or just acting like one for 40 minutes?

Lofton isn’t an actual dick but does talk... and doesn’t puss out.

·
Registered
St. Bonaventure
6,688 Posts
Speaking of being punched in the mouth, is Hyland a dick or just acting like one for 40 minutes?

Yeah. Those two were going at it last weekend. Two competitors chirping.

I hope Bones is okay.

·
Piker
10,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Puss out?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yes. Back down when someone goes after him. Unfortunately Lofton has been pretty bad with it recently and has been T-d up.

Some previous Bonaventure players lacked that toughness but Kyle has it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts