Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Today's VCU- Davidson is a win either way for the Bonnies. VCU wins and becomes a Q1 win for us. Davidson wins and we get a Q1, Q2 wins plus the league chip. I think I have that all right. So I guess go Cats!

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
No offense, VCU, but now I'm pulling for Davidson to move up a Quad with a victory; because the committee considers Bones' injury on a VCU loss (allegedly), but won't make that distinction looking at our quad records vs Davidson.

·
Piker
10,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No offense, VCU, but now I'm pulling for Davidson to move up a Quad with a victory; because the committee considers Bones' injury on a VCU loss (allegedly), but won't make that distinction looking at our quad records vs Davidson.
You got your wish and not surprising. VCU has only won one game at Belk. VCU is too thin right now.

·
Piker
10,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
91 never waits until it gets to the bottle. He drinks it straight out the condenser. You've got to have a couple of distant relatives in the Valley that do the same.
More like jugs and mason jars of moonshine but my distant relatives are from Ohio. My immediate family began the Valley life.

Reactions: res

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Bona wins its 1st solo regular season championship. Dayton to cut down the nets at the Arena before leaving for Olean.
Once again, Schmidt does more with less.

I’m taking credit for the Bonnie’s success this year. I accurately predicted that the Bonnie’s would finish in the top two along with .... the Flyer’s.

I also called it right with VCU. Hopefully the committee considers Bone’s injury when they are passing out the “eye tests”.

I’m not going to spoil this thread with my thoughts on the half assed showing in Dayton this year. Grant and every Flyer except for Mustapha Amzil and Dwayne Cohill should hang their heads in shame.

·
Piker
10,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Once again, Schmidt does more with less.

I’m taking credit for the Bonnie’s success this year. I accurately predicted that the Bonnie’s would finish in the top two along with .... the Flyer’s.

I also called it right with VCU. Hopefully the committee considers Bone’s injury when they are passing out the “eye tests”.

I’m not going to spoil this thread with my thoughts on the half assed showing in Dayton this year. Grant and every Flyer except for Mustapha Amzil and Dwayne Cohill should hang their heads in shame.
1-1 against SLU and Davidson was what I was hoping for after the injury to Bones against Mason. Yesterday was eerily similar to last Saturday vs. Mason due to Vince Williams going down at around the 9 minute mark. Bones should be back for the A10 tournament but VCU now has to deal with Williams injury. He is one of the few upperclassman on the squad so it will hurt. Oh well, the young guys have played hard all year. If you told me that this inexperienced team would get a 2nd seed and have an opportunity to get an at-large I would have taken that everyday but Sunday and since today is Sunday I will still take it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts