1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Piker
9,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
I cannot believe we are STILL dealing with these scoreboard feeds from Gola. This shit with the local advertising, box score, and various alum sponsorships has dominated online feeds here for well over a decade. What about the league’s ESPN+ partnership? They can’t use the type of feed literally every other conference mate uses?

·
Registered
766 Posts
And the feed isn't as bad as the announcers. I think we now know what became of Explorer Steve.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
This is an ABOMINABLE effort by SBU. These guys didn’t get off the bus. Totally sleepwalking.
I think it was more a matter of La Salle out hustling the Bonnies today. Our starting center walked off the team yesterday and one of our other starters was a scratch today. The team banded together and they worked their asses off. Total team effort. Today, La Salle did more with less.

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
Spiders...staying alive.
Nice balanced scoring, with all starters in double figures.

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
Hey, congrats to the Dukes. Not bad for a team without a home arena this season. It's great to see them take a step up and be in the NCAA discussion this season, even if it was just late January before falling off (That sounded like a condescending prick, sorry. I really mean it).

I really want EVERYONE in this league to play their best possible basketball, with Bonas always playing their best possible and still beating those teams. I love our fraternity of "I can pick on Duquesne, but fuck anyone outside of the A-10 who picks on Duquesne" (and interchange anyone with Duquesne).

Like most teams in the league, Duquesne is a good team, 2-3 plays away per game from being a very good team able fuck up the BCS teams in March, and I hope you guys make huge leap forward next year, make the dance and do second best of anyone in the A-10 (regular season runner up to the Bonnies, and Elite 8 while we win the A-10 and go Final Four. That okay with you?).

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Frigging pissed at the Bonnies, frigging pissed. Losing in your house to LaSalle. We play like Hersey kisses shits on the road and have to play them next in their house. We maybe be playing Wednesday night.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Frigging pissed at the Bonnies, frigging pissed. Losing in your house to LaSalle. We play like Hersey kisses shits on the road and have to play them next in their house. We maybe be playing Wednesday night.
It was at Gola Water Fountain Park I believe...

Which is why analytics said it would be close.
The other predicted surprise is SLU at GMU will be close?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts