Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 200 Posts

·
Piker
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason ESPN is being slack with listing the point spreads. I went to another site and found them for today.

Dayton -18 against the Dukes

Richmond -5.5 against the Colonials

VCU -1.5 against the Bonnies

St Joe's -6.5 against the Bronx Rams

Mason -1 against the Explorers

I did not see a line for the SLU/NC A&T game because they were probably confused by the game like I am.

·
Registered
5,813 Posts
Good lord, Big E's already taking our circle back. We lasted about 1 day. Hell, we're not even in the first 8 out.

If Dayton and VCU lose today, and the Spiders win...we'll be in sole possession of 1st place, and YCBM.

Also, if frogs had wings, they wouldn't bump their ass every time they jumped.

·
Piker
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dayton will not lose today.

·
Registered
7,533 Posts
For those without any semblance of a life, SJU and the middlemost Rams will be streaming on ASN and, I assume, streaming on their local affiliates.

·
Piker
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am trying to figure out how Richmond would be in sole possession of first place if Dayton and VCU lose. Both teams hold a tiebreaker over UR.

·
Registered
5,813 Posts
I am trying to figure out how Richmond would be in sole possession of first place if Dayton and VCU lose. Both teams hold a tiebreaker over UR.
These things exist solely in my mind. I figure if we're 8-3, and y'all are 7-3...then we're in first place. When you've been stuck in the middle for years, anything looks good.

·
Registered
563 Posts
For those without any semblance of a life, SJU and the middlemost Rams will be streaming on ASN and, I assume, streaming on their local affiliates.
:yesyes:

Game is on sny in Jersey. Martelli owns Neubauer. I don't know why but SJU appears to be more comfortable playing against our defense than anyone else.

·
Piker
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Super Bowl?

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
The Flyer's covered. The Flyer's had 30 assists.

There was a promotion during a long time out where four UD students shot half court shots for airline vouchers for spring break. Word is that UD wanted to do this when the Bonnie's' are in town on the 18th, but were afraid that at least two of the four students would drain their shots if the Bonnie's were on the floor.

The Duke's were held to 18 points below their season average.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
And that's why you don't storm the court.

You cost the Bonnies a win in regulation and opened the door for VCU to beat you.

·
Registered
5,813 Posts
That's a damn shame for your own students to cost you the game.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
That's a damn shame for your own students to cost you the game.
That could easily be the difference between a top 4 finish and playing on Thursday in Pittsburgh. Sucks for the Bonnies, fans really screwed them over.

Reactions: Rich93
1 - 20 of 200 Posts