Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Palindrome
1,839 Posts
I'll be there, res. I've got my neighbor and his son coming with me and we'll be dining at the Brighton Hot Dog Shoppe across the highway from the RMU campus before the game, just in case ceharv sees this and wants to join us. ceharv's old law school buddy Jim will be sitting beside me.

·
Palindrome
1,839 Posts
And ceharv, if you read this, I have an extra ticket in my pocket for you if you can meet us at Brighton Hot Dog Shoppe before the game. res, please pass this message on to Carl on the bandwagon in case he doesn't see it here. I'm leaving now.

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Fantastic game. There was a 5 to 7 minute stretch in the 2nd half that was just phenomenal. Iron Dukes and Brown Indians went toe to toe. I hope the return game is close to this good.

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
It cracks me up that they slap an A-10 logo on the Robert Morris floor for the Duquesne games.

Like, Can't have NEC branding! Except for the Robert Morris on the baseline, and the giant Colonial logo at midcourt.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Great day to be an Explorer. I don't get to say that much, so I'm enjoying the moment. T.H.I.D. That is all.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
At times, the Dayton/Saint Louis game looked like a rugby scrum. The officials seemed to miss some calls both ways and SLU lost French to fouls which certainly helped UD which seems to have difficulty with teams who play a physical game with them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts