Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's obvious Crawford isn't happy, and while a source said the Bulls are trying to trade him, the interest level suggests no deal will be completed before the Feb. 19 deadline.

This is very bad news, if true, from where I sit. We HAVE to move this kid. It is the best thing for the Bulls and for Jamal. Here is to hoping Paxson can get something done.

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Originally posted by <b>basghetti80</b>!

This is very bad news, if true, from where I sit. We HAVE to move this kid. It is the best thing for the Bulls and for Jamal. Here is to hoping Paxson can get something done.
Only Layden wanted him - and that says it all!

·
Premium Member
8,802 Posts

I'm glad to hear it and I certainly don't see ANY reason the Bulls HAVE to move JC.

·
Registered
431 Posts

Who is the writer and where was this from?

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
well I think the worst thing they can do is move jamal so I like the nwes

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Mikedc</b>!
Oh well, we have our sixth man of the future :)
Only if unitelligent people run the team-otherwise we got a future starting all=[star on the team

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Marcus13</b>!

Only if unitelligent people run the team-otherwise we got a future starting all=[star on the team

Yes, I too think Tyson could be a starter on the all star team, if he could only stay healthy! With no centers in the east, Eddy could be a potential second starter in the east if he could put up consistent numbers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.