1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
What the deuce? Should the police be involved in this somehow? And im not playing in Russia, thats final.

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
I was in Russia last week. And I can tell you for a fact that Austin is a drama queen. He got homesick and did whatever he could to get out of his contract. he claims CSKA tried to say he was hurt when he wasnt, then it turned out he was. The people I spoke to there run a clean ship. Ask anyone associated with this club through the years, from Kirilenko to Songailia to Tarlac. This club has always been a class place. Austin was immature and bit childish about how he went about it. The Bulls need to keep an eye on this with this kid, assuming there is even a place for him in Chicago next year, something that looks doubtful as of now

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Yeah, maybe he was homesick but he is American unlike Kirilenko, Tarlac and Songaila. Im not saying he was treated different for being American, in fact I dont know what happened for real with Austin and CSKA (And I dont know about the Russian culture, etc)

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Originally posted by <b>curry_52</b>!
Yeah, maybe he was homesick but he is American unlike Kirilenko, Tarlac and Songaila. Im not saying he was treated different for being American, in fact I dont know what happened for real with Austin and CSKA (And I dont know about the Russian culture, etc)
Kirilenko is the only russian i mentioned. other people have loved playing there. you could be brazilian, chinese, malaysian, it doesnt matter. Many americans have played there and all would swear by it. Austin was just immature and would do anything to get out of his contract

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.