Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
I know for a fact Beilein didn't like him. He wasn't Beilein's type of player. There not going to the bottom four. I'm not saying they'll better or even the same. But this gives Sally a chance to finally be more than a role player. The only thing that hurts them is Beilein plays Beilein more. Beilein does do one thing though direct people where to go. I think Relph will pick up some of the offense. The team voted to kick Schifino off so he must of done something to them. Here's some real big info for yall Kevin Pittsnogle will transfer at the end of the year. I sat next to his Mom at a game and she makes it clear she hates Beilein and went as far as to say "jr's hit 2 shots in a row Beilein will take him out" "I know you have to sit out a year to transfer but what else can we do".

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
Beilein is definitely the type of "my-way or the highway" type coach. I hope Drew lands somewhere.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Beilein is a heckuva defensive coach. How do you feel about him overall, Mike? Are you supportive of him, or do the transfers/expulsion of your two best offensive players worry you?

Fisher is a defensive beast.

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
That's too bad about Pittsnogle. Maybe he'll get the ball more, now that Schifino is done. WVU is bringing in a couple of guys next year that could really help turn the program around.

Mike, do you think Pittsnogle could end up a go-too scorer somewhere? Or is he just a shooter?

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Ya Ya</b>!
Beilein is a heckuva defensive coach. How do you feel about him overall, Mike? Are you supportive of him, or do the transfers/expulsion of your two best offensive players worry you?

Fisher is a defensive beast.
Beilein is a great coach but he's hard to get along with. He has uncanny basketball smarts he never wanted or recruited the players that have left so I don't know. Last year he screwed seniors Josh Yeager and Chaz Briggs because "we're building a program". I think he won't have any problems now that he has all his players in (he heavily recruited Sally out of high school).

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Originally posted by <b>blabla97</b>!
That's too bad about Pittsnogle. Maybe he'll get the ball more, now that Schifino is done. WVU is bringing in a couple of guys next year that could really help turn the program around.

Mike, do you think Pittsnogle could end up a go-too scorer somewhere? Or is he just a shooter?
I don't think so, though he has gotten stronger, tougher, and developed a decent post game. Why? Because he is so slow he gets other players in Foul trouble because he gets beat all the time whenever he's in the other teams will give the ball to whoever he's guarding. But I really don't know for sure because since he lost his job he has been playing defense with more heart. He was so bad on Defense you could not hide him at all. I like him off the bench cause he makes clutch shots and any given night light it up.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
All i'm going to say about Schifino is don't think he got screwed at all he was the screwer if anything. Quin Snyder would of even taken action.
Things I noticed about WVU after tonights game
- Not enough offense
- to small
- Pittsnogle and Fischer have to play together for them to win
- I as of right now have no expectations for this season
- again not enogh offense
- no big time playmaker
- no go to guy
some of this might change as they get used to no Schifino

1 - 12 of 12 Posts