Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

61 - 80 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Since the new season is getting close I felt it was time to get this up to date. I created a new spreadsheet. Here is the LINK. I think that I set it up correctly so that anyone can edit the spreadsheet. Each school will need to update their own team. I am not a Google docs expert by any means, but let me know if anyone has any problems.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
added color for URI and updated

·
Registered
6,915 Posts
Derenbecker needs to be added with Sanford in purple. Also need Jalen Robinson, Jevon Thomas, and Devon Scott added for 2012.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Since the new season is getting close I felt it was time to get this up to date. I created a new spreadsheet. Here is the LINK. I think that I set it up correctly so that anyone can edit the spreadsheet. Each school will need to update their own team. I am not a Google docs expert by any means, but let me know if anyone has any problems.

Dear Mods,

Could one of you edit Survivors original post #1 substituting Hawthorne's new scholarship tree link, so it's easier to find?

Or if you have a better solution, such as an entirely new thread, do that.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Dear Mods,

Could one of you edit Survivors original post #1 substituting Hawthorne's new scholarship tree link, so it's easier to find?

Or if you have a better solution, such as an entirely new thread, do that.

New thread please. (should be pinned still - using hawthorne's link)

·
Registered
546 Posts
Richmond's section is now up-to-the-minute, as Nelson-Ododa is now officially redshirting. That makes three of the Spiders' four frosh who are redshirting...incredible. That gives UR a class of five for next year, with two more slots still open. Clearly one is being held for Andrew White as we're still holding out hope for him, but I think the other one may be saved for 2013 no matter what unless a big talent becomes available late...don't think we're really pursuing any other 2012s right now.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Added Darion Clark to Charlotte's incoming freshmen for 2012, since he sent in his signed LOI.

Some question about whether Thorne will redshirt this year, but since he played a few minutes already, I'm not sure he has that option anymore unless he's injured.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'd go ahead and add Butler but I can't figure out how to edit the spreadsheet.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Awesome. It's updated.

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Very nice, thanks for the effort +1. Come on VCU, even Butler is there.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'll take it over if you want. Should I just copy the spreadsheet into my account?

·
Registered
961 Posts
Just updated for the Hawks' first 2013 recruit Jai Williams and for the redshirt status of two of 2012 new players, Kyle Molock (injured, torn ACL) and Javon Baumann (straight redshirt).

·
Registered
961 Posts
Hawks add 2013 recruit DeAndre Bembry, a well-regarded guard out of North Jersey. Chose the Hawks over Temple, among others.

Jai Williams did not sign his letter of intent but is still committed. However, considering the Hawks' history with Dominic Rutledge and David Bruce--other guys who committed, put off sending in their letters and ultimately didn't enroll at SJU--that may be something of a red flag.

Also, as of now, Javon Baumann is not redshirting but has yet to play a single second this season so that could change again.

61 - 80 of 138 Posts