Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

81 - 100 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
I did the dastardly deed of getting rid of Butler, Charlotte, Temple and Xavier. However, when I tried adding George Mason, I could not combine columns B & C just for that row.

And, I could not figure out how to get rid of the 2008-2009 column (B) and replace it with a 2015-2016 column (I).

Somebody help me out!

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
I added the rows for George Mason, I removed 2008-2009

·
Registered
960 Posts
Now we got to add Davidson.

And, we should probably add 2015-16 since we like to look three years ahead along with three years back (to cover the years back for the current seniors and the years ahead for the current freshmen).

·
Registered
3,881 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
they're there, they were just hidden, I unhid them

I also made is so the color code at the top is always at the top as you scroll down

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Also whoever keeps ****ing around with Dayton cut it out, this is a resource for all the A10 teams not somewhere to show how immature you are

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Can someone explain to me why people are adding players with the tag "walk-on" in a spreadsheet title 'Scholarship Tree"?

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
it's an optional thing but I usually only included them if they actually play consistent minutes like Anthony Malhoit for URI 2 seasons ago

·
Registered
960 Posts
I don't know if it was an error, but somebody blew away three years from 2011 to 2013. I've put them back in and rebuild them for the Hawks as best we can. After this coming season, we can probably blow away 2009 since all the fifth year guys will be gone.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Weird. Looks like someone didn't understand the purpose of the spreadsheet. I've filled in the missing data for George Mason.

You can access old versions of the sheet by going to File > See Revision History. If you go back to late August, the missing data is intact, if anyone wants to fix the other schools.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
I restored an earlier version of the spread sheet with all the data, check your team's data for updates that got lost (new recruits, players leaving)

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
you could add another and eliminate the first column, there are only like 5 players from 09-10 that are still on teams

81 - 100 of 138 Posts