Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

101 - 120 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Updated with Jon Arledge's uncertain future. He is done for this season with a back injury, and may apply for an injury red-shirt. Even if he does apply and is granted a waiver, he may chose the graduate transfer rule, or Mason may decide not to renew his scholarship.

·
Registered
960 Posts
I wouldn't begin to know how to do this properly but perhaps it's time to delete the current Column B which has the 2009-10 rosters and and make Column H for 2016-17. There are no longer any active Column B players and we could see this past season's freshman through the crystal ball to their senior years. And, not to mention, on a personal note, the 2009-10 Hawks were pretty darned forgettable.

Twisted...?

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
2016-17 has been added, many teams still need to be updated for transfers and graduation

·
Registered
6,915 Posts
I'm spread sheet stupid...can someone update Dayton?

Alex G has transferred out and just signed for 2014 is Detwon Rogers...6'6" Forward with 2 years of eligibility. Thanks

·
Registered
196 Posts
Updated for GMU.

Departures were:
F Johnny Williams (graduated)
G Bryon Allen (graduated)
G/F Sherrod Wright (graduated)
F/C Jonathan Arledge (transferred to ODU)
F Anali Okoloji (transferred to Eastern Michigan, I believe)

Additions were:
F Julian Royal (transfer from GT, available after sitting out transfer year)
C Shevon Thompson (JuCo transfer)
C Trey Porter (incoming freshman)
F Therence Mayimba (incoming freshman)
F Eric Lockett (incoming freshman)
G/F Isaiah Jackson (incoming freshman)

·
Registered
960 Posts
Updated the Hawks for the end of Kyle Molock's injury-plagued career. I considered leaving him on as a 14th scholarship permanent injury redshirt but I chose to remove him going forward instead.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Updated the Hawks regarding Papa Samba Ndao missing this season for medical reasons. Per news reports he'll be returning next year for his SIXTH season of eligibility. Twisted, it looks like you may need to keep the 2010-11 column one more year. ;)

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
anyone in the spread sheet editing it? i'm working on updating it

101 - 120 of 138 Posts