Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a San Diego CA resident. Does anyone know if I can pick up SCORE 1000 (Chicago Sportstalk) on the internet or digital radio? If so how? THanks. I just cant get enough Sports talk from Chicago, by home town.

·
BasketballBoards Fat Cat
1,320 Posts
The Score (which is actually 670 AM) is not available online. This the policy of their parent company, Infinity, who owns dozens of radio stations. The Score

1000 AM is ESPN radio, and isn't currently available online. From their website... ESPN radio

9. How can I listen to ESPN 1000 on-line?

Unfortunately we aren't streaming our local programming on-line right now, but we hope to soon. Bulls and White Sox broadcasts are available (for a fee) via NBA.com and MLB.com, Jim Rome's show can be heard in its entirety (also for a fee) at jimrome.com, and ESPN network programming like Dan Patrick, Tony Kornheiser, Mike & Mike, etc. can be heard for free at espnradio.com.

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Gawd its funny. Some of my friends in LaLa worship Rome. Its sickening. He's decent (in small doses) on TV but pretty horrible to listen to on radio.

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
Originally posted by <b>superdave</b>!
Gawd its funny. Some of my friends in LaLa worship Rome. Its sickening. He's decent (in small doses) on TV but pretty horrible to listen to on radio.
Greeeeeaaat.

You know, if you wanna tight grill, you need a wahl. It's greeeaat. Neat beard. Clean sink.

Out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.