Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Tru Warier
13,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mike James that is. OK, granted, you play against the Raptors or for the Raptors, your stats gets inflated. AI pours in 42pts on 16-26 shooting with 7assts and 3stls... but Mike James wasn't far behind, putting up 38pts on 15-22 shooting with 9 assts, and allllmost helped Toronto to their first win of the season.

I'm happy 'cuz I have both guys on my fantasy pool :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Diophantos said:
Didn't Mike James have a 36 point game just a couple of days ago?
yea, he did. That mike james is a scorer...

but, how bout Philly. I dont care who it came against or how it came aobut...they've just won 6 straight

·
I Love This Game
2,596 Posts
wuts the record for most losses to start a season? Didnt the Bulls go something like 0-13 in the beginning and then end up making the playoffs? maybe there is still hope from the team up north :D

·
Registered
259 Posts
MIKE WHO?

I couldn't be more happier as a raptors fan :clap: CB4 and Charlie V are lighting it up, the team is fun to watch and we're losing which is exactly what I want to see. Rudy Gay in a raptors uniform is gonna look sweet.

·
Banned
480 Posts
Marshall_42 said:
MIKE WHO?

I couldn't be more happier as a raptors fan :clap: CB4 and Charlie V are lighting it up, the team is fun to watch and we're losing which is exactly what I want to see. Rudy Gay in a raptors uniform is gonna look sweet.
u want to walk around in a jersey with gay on the back???

·
Banned
480 Posts
He is a blind british mp who keeps losing his job for irregularities and then getting it back and losing it again(3 times now)

he is quite a character and almost singlehandedly is gonna lose british PM Tony Blair his job

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
tone wone said:
yea, he did. That mike james is a scorer...

but, how bout Philly. I dont care who it came against or how it came aobut...they've just won 6 straight
That includes wins over the Mavericks, Pacers and Clippers; all more than respectable teams.

Not to mention that they're still without Sam Dalembert, who is primed to explode....look out for Philly.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts