Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stop dreaming about some ridiculous fantasy that you had the goods to land an Andre Miller.Face REALITY......Keon Clark is an option...Loren Woods is an option....Big Dog is an option.....But the easter bunny is not gonna drop them at our doorstep....I doubt a white man who cant jump is gonna win the EAST for us even though he shares your UTAH roots...Get us someone to complement Mcdyess and Houston....The East is up for grabs....Any opinions on what we should do??

·
Registered
147 Posts
Yeah.........not panicing. Do u think the Nets looked at their team at the begining of last season and said 'wow! look at our guys....we can win the east!'?????

All I want is a healthy Dice.....and we'll be fine. Center or no center. After all, the nets got through the east with big Todd as a center.......and u think it cant be done with Doleac? How many of u said no way were the Nets gonna come out of the East with him as the starting center?

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Nets were a very pleasant suprise,and i think you are missing the point.For a team that has spent money very unwisely in the past,they have done a complete turnaround this year.Offering James 2 million per or Thinking you can sign Miller when you have nothing to offer is what is so infuriating.Layden has historically been tight lipped and has not offered any insight into what direction the Knicks are heading.Its shocking to see the Knicks going after a Doleac for 1.4 million per.Is that what the Knicks have come to?

If Dolan has laid down a mandate not to exceed a certain amount let the fans know.We have the highest ticket prices in the league and do not put out a quality product.As a season ticket holder for 12 years,I have no problem rebuilding..Its a natural process unless you are the Yankees.But come out and say it.Take responsibility,for Knight,Eisly,Anderson and Weatherspoon.As for comparing the Nets and Knicks,thats not a fair comparison.Ill take Thorn as a GM any day over Layden.

sorry guy,Mediocrity is not gonna cut it in NYC.Yes the Knicks can be competitive with Doleac,but a 90 million dollar payroll deserves more than mediocrity and why should fans settle for a guy who cant get time in Cleveland????

1 - 3 of 3 Posts