Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll do more later and post them here...have to go through what all we ended up with...I'm just posting them at random...

There sure seemed to be a lot of "talking" going on down there. I would have loved to been able to hear it all :)

·
Basketballboards.net HOF
795 Posts

Those are great pics thanks for sharing them with us.

I saw the game's recap on Fox Sports Pacific even though I live in Tennessee. :D

·
Top Of The Pops
27,472 Posts
(Sorry to appropriate one of your fine pics, bfan...I just wanted to caption this one.)

Cheeks: Hey, Pip, great to see you again. Nice game...I wish you well. By the way, uh...any ideas on rotations? Were my substitutions okay? I should have brought Miles down to help on Crawford, try to force the ball out of Crawford's hands, huh?

Pippen: Hey, don't worry, coach...things'll work out. Just leave 'Sheed at center.

·
Top Of The Pops
27,472 Posts
Originally posted by <b>bfan1</b>!
I'll do more later and post them here...have to go through what all we ended up with...I'm just posting them at random...

There sure seemed to be a lot of "talking" going on down there. I would have loved to been able to hear it all :)
Thanks for all the great pics. Very cool to see.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
OR Pip says " Don't worry to much I'll be back in the summer as your assistant Paul Allen offered me a ton of cash to make you look good!"

·
Basketballboards.net HOF
795 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Terrible</b>!
OR Pip says " Don't worry to much I'll be back in the summer as your assistant Paul Allen offered me a ton of cash to make you look good!"

I really hope that the Blazers offer Pip a job as an assistant coach, that would be great.

To bad Pip decided to go back to the Bulls and he did'nt stay with the Blazers to finish out his career.
:sigh:

·
Registered
519 Posts
i know i do this but i am wondering how our record would be if we kept the 3 that left..Sabonis..Pippen...and Daniels..i think we would have a much better record...atleast the 3 spot in pacific...:(

·
Grumpy Pragmatist
3,410 Posts
Given how little Pip has actually been able to play this season, I doubt it would have helped that much. I am glad, however, to see him go out on a high note!

It would be great to see Pip back in Portland wearing a suit....but I wouldn't be surprised if the Bulls offered him some kind of "golden parachute" to seal his return. I expect to see him on the bench or working for the front office in Chicago.:sigh:

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Pippen told Channel 4 news after the game that one of the things he learned from Cheeks last year is that he definitely does not want to be a coach. Sounded much like the way Snapper always responds to the question.

edit: "he" being Pippen, not Cheeks. :)

Dan

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
yes... he did say that... too bad.. I think he woudl be a gret assistant

love to see him here as one...

Good by Scottie.. thanks for all the wonderful memories you gave us in the Rose Garden.... even the ones in 1992 :upset:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts