Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should be given a technical everytime thay celebrate after a shot...it's friggin annoying to see reggie evans, A.K.A. chimp, from seattle do that stupid thing he does with his hands after he scores...EVERYTIME! the first time i was amused...i was laughing at how stupid he looked...but then it got annoying. and Q richardson...WTF??? i LOVE when pierce taunted him back...im sure he felt stupid. and though i like damon jones...we all know you shot a three, no need to show the world after every friggin shot...especially when you are getting the turkey stuffing beat out of you on national TV. and what's with stromile swift doing the "birdman"? when you can't start over Juwan "will smith" howard... you need not celebrate...just venting some frustration

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
trust me...if i could i would...what would he do? bash me with a banana? and its not just reggie evans...its a lot of ppl. if u read my post maybe you would see that. i think the refs should give them T's or something

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
there are no scrubs in the NBA. bottomline, if they were scrubs, they never would've made the league.

·
Charge!
3,922 Posts
duncan2k5 said:
trust me...if i could i would...what would he do? bash me with a banana? and its not just reggie evans...its a lot of ppl. if u read my post maybe you would see that. i think the refs should give them T's or something
Yes, I did read your post. I mentioned Reggie because he is one of my favorite players. I see him live at every Sonics home game, so I have more than a passing interest in Reggie and and the Sonics. In Seattle, we call him "The Collector".

And no, Reggie is not a "scrub".

G-Force

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
SHEED! said:
Um Daruis Miles is a scrub of a person
he can ball tho

why are people so worried about what people do off the court... u dont coach or own any team so thats really not for you to worry about or to judge someone on

·
Elite Member
15,161 Posts
duncan2k5, let's try creating a thread next time that stimulates discussion instead of mercilessly antagonizing players for asinine reasons. We've warned you about this before.

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,796 Posts
How many points have you scored in the NBA? You dont know what it would feel like to score in the best professional basketball league in the world. Its probably pretty exciting...maybe even more so for your so called "scrubs" because they score less than a non "scrub."

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.