Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Link

The hawks need to quit going into so many Soft zones and prevents, everytime they get burnt on these plays but for some reason we keep doing it.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
I agree. Wasn't the defense 26th last year? Eek....something about Seattle teams....Sonics are awful defensively, Seahawks are ok but both teams offense bails them out....& the M's had one of the best defense's last year but couldn't do anything offensively. funny how that happens.

·
Registered
9,649 Posts
I wish Lucas was on the field.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BEER&BASKETBALL said:
I wish Lucas was on the field.
Yea I think alot of us do, But signing him would have probably caused us to not sign alot of other players, like Darby, Matt, or Walt. He wanted alot of money and got it.

·
Registered
9,649 Posts
Blazerfan024 said:
Yea I think alot of us do, But signing him would have probably caused us to not sign alot of other players, like Darby, Matt, or Walt. He wanted alot of money and got it.
oops.. brain fart, I meant I wish Ken Hamlin was on the field, not Lucas.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BEER&BASKETBALL said:
oops.. brain fart, I meant I wish Ken Hamlin was on the field, not Lucas.

oh ok..I truly wish Hamlin was on the field, We miss just the presence of him out there.

Also on another note i just noticed its only like 19-21 something yards between like 12-26 defenses.

We actually are not that bad. Gotta think they did hold G-men to long field goals everytime 40,45,54

1 - 8 of 8 Posts