Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What does everyone think of this athletic duo from Memphis? When do they come out for the draft? Where will they be drafted? How do they rate as NBA prospects? I really like these two, very athletic and versatile. What do you think?

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
Carney is w/o question a future NBA swingman. He has some serious physical talent (over 40 inch vertical) and he has a three point stroke. Next season after he adds the in-between game he will be very good. He has improved each season he has been at Memphis. First round pick after his Junior year.

As for Banks, I like him, but he shoots a lot of threes on this team. I would like to see how he improves next season personally. He does have talent though.

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
I watched Banks some for the first time today. He looks like he's got the NBA game. Looks like he'd be a real good scorer from SG/SF and has good size.

He's having a great freshman season. I bet he'd be a mid first rounder if he came out this year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.