Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Wayne Simien

Votes: 7 30.4%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who do you think of the 3 physical undersized rooky PFs will have a better career and help their team in the future?

I think Simien looks already looks like a veteran out there. Once given consistent PT it would'n't surprise me to see him averaging 14 and 8 on a 52% fg.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Wayne Simien if he gets off the team that has Shaq and Antoine Walker.

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
I like Simien alot too, but im partial to Sean May, he just had an awesome night, 18pts 5rebs 5asts 5 stls

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
Simien.

·
Sincerely, Derrick Rose
3,012 Posts
I'm rooting for Diogu. He hasn't played a single game yet because of his injury. But, when he returns, the warriors should be a stronger team. He'd give them the experience that the team is currently lacking.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I'm gong with my boy simien. He's been getting good reviews from the coaching staff, playing very effeciently and when the Heat blow that team up (shaq retiring) we should see how Wayne does with some quality minutes. I like the prospect of all 3 of these guys though and am anxious to see Diogu come back and get some minutes caus he was a beast in college, but so where the other too. May had quite an impressive game last night himself.

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
I like Sean May and think he's a good guy, but I gotta do this:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts