Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are 11 games through the season and we are currently second in Atlantic behind New Jersey.

* Record: 6-5
* 2nd highest Points per game
* 2nd worst points against
* 8th in the Eastern Conference

What do you guys think record at the end of the season will be ?

I am predicting close to 45 wins for us at the end of season.

I'll be happy if we have 50+ wins

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
I could actually see upwards of 55 games, maybe a bit less, but near. After the first 3 games, where minutes were a bit skeptic, they put together a 7 game win streak with wins over the Pacers, the Clippers and the Mavericks. They were also very close to beating the Cavs and held the lead for most of the game, and they did all of this without Dalembert. When he gets back, I'll imagine they'll be even better.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ras said:
I could actually see upwards of 55 games, maybe a bit less, but near. After the first 3 games, where minutes were a bit skeptic, they put together a 7 game win streak with wins over the Pacers, the Clippers and the Mavericks. They were also very close to beating the Cavs and held the lead for most of the game, and they did all of this without Dalembert. When he gets back, I'll imagine they'll be even better.
I think 50+ is out of our reach (hopefully not), but don't forget our schedule for second half of season is harder then first half.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts