Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're finally at 100% strength.

We all now know that Sheed's was never holding out for an extension. He had a sprained ankle. Now he's healthy and he's playing. If he was holding, he wouldn't be playing unless we resigned him.

I love this game. If Allen wanted Sheed gone, he'd be LONG gone, but Allen loves Sheed. Sheed's staying!!!

Go Blazers

0-0

·
Registered
518 Posts
yay! Start Ruben and JMac! Bench Damon!

:yes:

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
Ruben played a huge game tonight against the Mavs and I absoluetly love his hustle and toughness. Please, please, please don't trade him, Patternash!

McInnis
Anderson
Patterson
Randolph
Wallace

Who's with me on this?

·
Registered
303 Posts
Originally posted by <b>SheedSoNasty</b>!
Ruben played a huge game tonight against the Mavs and I absoluetly love his hustle and toughness. Please, please, please don't trade him, Patternash!

McInnis
Anderson
Patterson
Randolph
Wallace

Who's with me on this?
Yes, I am with you.:yes: There would be lots of hustle on the court with those guys. Keep Sheed and Patterson for sure.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Instead of Patterson I would start maybe Woods, Ruben's energy from the bench could be missing. And it would give Woods experience, but I totally agree with the guard-positions. I really don't know, why Cheeks think, that Damon is our best PG? Watches he different games or statistics? Really strange.

·
Grumpy Pragmatist
3,410 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Flaming Homer</b>!
Instead of Patterson I would start maybe Woods, Ruben's energy from the bench could be missing. And it would give Woods experience, but I totally agree with the guard-positions. I really don't know, why Cheeks think, that Damon is our best PG? Watches he different games or statistics? Really strange.
Looking at the boxscore, I see that Sheed led the team in assists tonight. 5 isn't bad from a forward.....but when your PGs get only 4 apiece it is tough to win.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Originally posted by <b>NathanLane</b>!
We're finally at 100% strength.

We all now know that Sheed's was never holding out for an extension. He had a sprained ankle. Now he's healthy and he's playing. If he was holding, he wouldn't be playing unless we resigned him.

I love this game. If Allen wanted Sheed gone, he'd be LONG gone, but Allen loves Sheed. Sheed's staying!!!

Go Blazers

0-0
0-1

it's too late...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts