Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Something could really be worked out here. That team is loaded with guards and could use a big man They basically have Evans,Radman,Potapenko,Booth,James up front. Yuck! But at guard they have Allen,Daniels,Ridnour,Barry,Frahm,Murray. Barry is injured now but that is a load of guards. Make something happen Pip. Kirk is about worn down and we have nothing behind him. Maybe they have interest in Fizer or AD or JYD. Combine one of those with JC to bring us a couple of those guards. I like Daniels,Potapenko and Frahm for JC,JYD or something similiar.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Agreed.

antonio Daniels is a player I'd like and Ronald Murray wouldn't be bad either...

·
Registered
17,149 Posts

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
we aren't gonna trade AD unless its a good one cause he is taking barry's spot if barry leaves,and that looks to be the case.

and i wouldn't do your AD,pota,frahm trade.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
See sig.

Jesus, Ridnour, AD are untouchable for the moment. Flip Murray can be had for the appropriate price, keep in mind he's potentially a 20ppg player.

Keep in mind in your proposals, that trading us JC for Murray, Barry, AD etc. is TOTALLY redundant. Why? Because Lukey Rid is our PG of the future, and for the moment AD is covering it quite, quite nicely. I'm pretty sure we are good trading partners because we have a stacked backcourt, and you have a stacked front court. As such, I think the marquee player we receive must be a frontcourt player, no excuses :)p)

·
Registered
6,922 Posts
Originally posted by <b>unBULLievable</b>!
Agreed.

antonio Daniels is a player I'd like and Ronald Murray wouldn't be bad either...
Why would you want Ronald Murray, but send Jamal packing?

They have similar games, just Jamal is better...

And a Daniels, Potapenko, Frahm trade is mindboggling...

How does that garbage make the Bulls any better?

·
Registered
17,149 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Greg Ostertag!</b>!
See sig.

Jesus, Ridnour, AD are untouchable for the moment. Flip Murray can be had for the appropriate price, keep in mind he's potentially a 20ppg player.

Keep in mind in your proposals, that trading us JC for Murray, Barry, AD etc. is TOTALLY redundant. Why? Because Lukey Rid is our PG of the future, and for the moment AD is covering it quite, quite nicely. I'm pretty sure we are good trading partners because we have a stacked backcourt, and you have a stacked front court. As such, I think the marquee player we receive must be a frontcourt player, no excuses :)p)
I like you Seattle guys.... always so reasonable and realistic. No wonder there aren't many of you :)

But seriously, what would Fizer and Blount get us?
Just Barry?

How much would you value, if anything, swapping ERob (2 years left on his deal) for say, Calvin Booth (3 years left on his deal)? Any chance that kind of move could net us Flip or Rad?

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Mikedc</b>!

I like you Seattle guys.... always so reasonable and realistic. No wonder there aren't many of you :)

But seriously, what would Fizer and Blount get us?
Just Barry?
Was that sarcasm or meanness? Anyway- for Fizer and Blount-

I'd give you Brent Barry, Richie Frahm, and Reggie Evans?

·
Registered
17,149 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Marcus13</b>!

Was that sarcasm or meanness? Anyway- for Fizer and Blount-

I'd give you Brent Barry, Richie Frahm, and Reggie Evans?
Well meaning sarcasm- just saying maybe your reasonable-ness doesn't attract people the way delusions of grandeur about every player you have seems to work for some other teams :)

It's hard to have a good internet argument when you're so reasonable :)

But yeah, I'd do that trade if I were the Bulls :)

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Ron Murray = poor man's JC... he can play the O, but he gets benched for the D... If we had him and JC, just chaulk up the other teams backcourt for 50 pts a night... not to mention EC up front... thats about 25 a night... thats 75 pts per night from 3 spots... that may be the WORST defensive team in history.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts