Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yay, he has been getting more playing time since Mo Cheeks has been fired and starting. Highs: improved a bit on his jumper and has continued to show that he has amazing passes. Lows: He has got to work on stuff like not turning the ball over and making careless mistakes.

Telfair can become a star one day, he has on his team the players to work with at getting better. So what do you think?

·
Registered
721 Posts
Definitely yay. We've only seen the beginning of this player. He will be an all-star in a few years.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Yea, I Believe Telfair Has An Amazin Future In This League.. I Watched Like 2 Of His Games! His A Good Player - Good Passer

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
Yay, he is really good at finding the open man. He finds Portland's bigmen nicely and that's very important because that's where you want most of your point to be scored - in the paint.

·
Top Of The Pops
27,472 Posts
Yay in the ways that I find meaningful at this point: He's shown poise and the ability to compete at the NBA level right off the bat, and he's playing an aggressive, team-oriented game even if it means making mistakes.

He's doing what he needs to in order to learn and develop. I'm pretty confident that he'll be at least a solid starting point guard, and he has the potential to be significantly more.

Reactions: DaUnbreakableKinG

·
Premium Member
3,533 Posts
I'm going with a huge frickin' yay, his passing alone gives him a great chance of becoming an elite point guard.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Yay, I see a very bright future for Sebastian, definately an all-star

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
yay, in a worst case scenario he will be slightly better than Brevin Knight, best case scenario Magic, realisticall, better passer than Andre Miller, with a little less offense.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
he is a good passer. once he gets more experience and develops his overall game more, he could lead the league in assists.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Yay! Since he started getting minutes, he has shown an ability to compete in the NBA. He still needs to polish up the turnovers and such, but he has the talent to be a star.

·
Registered
7,809 Posts
Yay. Once he gains more experience, he will settle down a bit and with that refinement, he'll be fine.

On a side note, I saw Telfair play in person quite a bit and after I saw Iverson play in person, I thought to myself "Bassy is actually faster. Damn."

·
Registered
427 Posts
Yay. He's definantly got the potential to be an amazing player. I saw him for the first time against the Mavs last night. He's got good court awareness and stellar passing skills. Hopefully he will work on his shooting and decision making skills.

·
Registered
7,809 Posts
Pan Mengtu said:
Nay. Tony Parker minus the jumpshot and passing ability.
Different styles of PG's. I wouldn't say Bassy plays like Parker. Bassy has his own style.

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
Let's keep my man Tony Parker out of this thread, no?

Anyways. YAY! All those idgits that were *****ing about Telfair getting drafted in the lottery ahead of Jameer Nelson will look worse and worse as the years go by. I think almost every high schooler from this year will be a star.

I think Telfair is John Stockton with some razzle dazzle to his game.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts