Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok... Who is going and where are you staying?

I will be there before the first game starts on Thursday and we are staying at the downtown Hilton.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I'll be going with my Dad, brother and a friend of his. Not sure on where we're staying, it's being taken care of. This will be my first SEC Tournament and first time to Atlanta, so I'm very exicted.

Hoping for a UK/MSU rematch. :)

·
Premium Member
10,191 Posts
I'll get there someday... but until then, I've got the best seat in the whole house! ;)

Btw, if anyone can get some pictures to post from the tourney please do so.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will have TONS of pictures to post from the tourney. I bought a new digital camera a few months ago just for the tourney.

No... I am not exactly rich lol... my bro-in-law travels a lot for work and is a member of the "Hilton rewards club" or whatever they call it. He is getting a good discount on the room and even a free night I think.

Miss St Fan.... once you go one time you will be hooked! This is our third consecutive year going and we have made it our tradition. My father-in-law and I watch ALL of the games (thats a lotsa basket-a-ball) and my two bro-in-laws watch most of them. We always have a great time!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I wish they would rotate it between Atlanta and New Orleans. I had a blast going to the final last year in NOLA. I was unable to go to the other games b/c it came at the worst time of the year for me school-wise.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am quite glad that the DON'T have it in New Orleans every other year... Atlanta is at least SOMEWHAT centrally located... New Orleans means buying plane tickets and that just gets too expensive.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts