Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Banned member
28,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This time, not only will I get to ask some of the questions, but so can you guys.

However, there are some rules.

I get to pick them, so don't try to insult him, or the team, or be an ***.

It's not a whole lot to ask really.

· Registered
10,411 Posts
- Is it hard being paid to always say nice stuff about the team all the time, especially when the team isn't playing well, but you can't be too negative because afterall the Blazers are paying your checks...

- Will Jack become a good ball player someday?...

- Who do you (no side stepping) think we should draft?..

- How many more years until you think this team is going to be playoff bound?..

- Pull out your crystal ball, and guesstimate how many more wins this team will get this season..

· Registered
6,866 Posts
Thanks for the great opportunity Ha... er... I mean SMiLE. Here are mine:

1. What, in your opinion, are the Blazers's 3 biggest roster needs in order?

2. What, in your opinion, are the chances of the Blazers actually leaving Portland?

3. If you thought it would help the team, would ever you do something to cause a game official to toss you from a game?

4. Who is funnier off-air; Brian Wheeler or Mike Rice?

PBF

· Registered
5,891 Posts
do you think nedzad will ever be a blazer?

· Registered
11,166 Posts
How about this

Do you think Nate has any idea, or cares really for that matter how the fans feel about certain players.

Telfair, Webster, Outlaw etal. Most of the fans want to see tham play instead of, well others. Does he care, and does it matter in the long run

· Excentrifugal Forz
6,987 Posts
Is it true we could have traded Miles for Penny and Allen said no? If yes WHY!

· Registered
9,649 Posts
"I get the impression by reading your blog that you and Joel are pretty good friends, any chance you can help convince him to stay?"

· Registered
3,143 Posts
1. Throughout this losing streak, you've specifically made it a point to hammer home how much the Blazers' opponent has to play for, calling each game against the Blazers a "must-win" for the opponent. Is this to justify, or make excuses for, why the Blazers are losing so badly every game?

2. In the last several games, you've eluded to Darius' bad knee and his "rust" after coming back from missing games due to his grandfather's funeral as possible reasons why he's been playing so poorly. Do you truly think that's what it is, or do you really think - like most fans - that Darius plays with zero passion and doesn't use his athleticism to attack the basket?

-Pop

· Registered
9,649 Posts
"What players hang out together on the road etc.? Are there any guys on the team that dont care for each other?"

· Registered
7,812 Posts
He may not answer this one but I am curious.

Who has been your least favorite Blazer player and why?

Who is your least favorite NBA player and why?

· Registered
208 Posts
"Do you think that we could get Derek Anderson back for Darius Miles?"

"What can you tell us about Sergei Monia? How is he doing, and how well is he adjusting to his new situation?"

"Have you ever felt like smacking Mike Rice in the back of the head after one of his terrible jokes?"

"Have you ever ridden in Darius Miles' car? Does it look anywhere near as silly on the inside as it looks on the outside?"

"Which Blazer pulls the funniest practical jokes?"

"Which Blazer has the most practical jokes pulled on him?"

· Banned member
28,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
the "deadline" for these questions is probably tommorrow afternoonish..like.

I don't know how long it'll take for him to respond though. He was quick the last tmie, but it was a lull in games.

· Excentrifugal Forz
6,987 Posts
Do you think Miles has just gave up on the season and will come back with passion if he's some how still with the Blazers next year? If yes how many games do you think it'll last?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.