Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.woai.com/spurs/story.aspx?content_id=564021AD-1D7C-4AEC-B36B-FEFCEF0CF5C8

Last season, Sonics guard Ray Allen said that Bruce Bowen played "sissy basketball." After Wednesday night's matchup with the Spurs' hard-nosed premiere defender, Allen's accusations continued.

"I don't compare him to anyone, because he's the only one I know that doesn't play basketball," Allen told the media after the game. "He's out there playing some other sport. I don't know what you call it."

"... what he does is sissy basketball, the way he cheap-shots."

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
I don't know if I would call it sissy basketball, but it's different.

-Petey

·
Banned
22,939 Posts
So then.... jesus=the man....and in that video with the bad sportscaster, he called anthony johson "the man", so them

Jesus=ray allen=the man=anthony johnson. Jesus played backup to Jason Kidd!

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Well, I give Allen props. At least he had the guts to call out Bowen for his dirty tactics.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I am happy Allen voiced his opinion about bowen who is one of the dirtiest basketball players around. I really think the league should look into his defending tactics which often cause the other player to get injured or almost injured.

·
Registered
163 Posts
yup..sticking his foot out to trip carter...

Reactions: ToddMacCulloch11

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
Bruce Bowen sucks

Reactions: ToddMacCulloch11

·
Legal Smeagol
30,760 Posts
The guy is willing to see others injured.... that cannot be tolerated. Even if what he does is technically legal. In the NFL clotheslining was legal once too...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts