Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

21 - 40 of 73 Posts

·
Piker
10,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
My good boy is in the house for the semis.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
JonBoy says take the 'Cats and the points. It's the lock of the day.
VCU is pretty banged up after the “aggressive D” from Dayton yesterday and I don’t know Vince’s status. Davidson shot the lights out last night. I’d say that’s a MFin’ lock.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
JonBoy says thanks Bern for the home court tournament.

Was there a beauty pageant scheduled at the Ryan Center this evening? Paul? Well??
Hey, we didn’t ask for it, but we wouldn’t turn it down. So, yes, thanks Bernie.

I also think if Richmond didn’t get cute with their scheduling there would be more games at the Robins than Siegel.

·
Piker
10,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
VCU is pretty banged up after the “aggressive D” from Dayton yesterday and I don’t know Vince’s status. Davidson shot the lights out last night. I’d say that’s a MFin’ lock.
Vince will be fine. He took one on the chin and landed on his back. He is young. I am old and my back hurts from raking gumballs

Reactions: JonBoy

·
Piker
10,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Those are the worst. I’d cut the one down behind my house if the neighborhood would let me.
I have a monster of a leaf blower so I blew them in two big piles. I raked the piles. Not too bad. I am having mine taken down soon. Getting an estimate tomorrow for three trees.

Oh! Are there games today?

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Hey, we didn’t ask for it, but we wouldn’t turn it down. So, yes, thanks Bernie.

I also think if Richmond didn’t get cute with their scheduling there would be more games at the Robins than Siegel.
Ohhh.. Robbins Center. Why was i thinking Ryan? Thats URI. All the other RCs just blend to me.

·
Piker
10,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 · (Edited)
My friend Sean freelances and shoots games. He sent me a text of my dog's cutout and said they have robo cameras on each backboard tonight.

PS-I used to freelance for games too but one time I got mad at a ref. I said something and he yelled back at me. I decided I was better off being in the stands acting like a nutcase.

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
OT: if res is still awake, congratulations on Bucknell moving to the Patriot semis. A road trip to Top Ten Colgate??
Yes. They are on their way to their inexorable tie for 3rd place in the PLT. But, they will cover, probably easily.

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Okay, here we go with the Semis.

Everyone stay healthy, and best of luck to all your teams, unless they're playing mine, then like, just stay 14 points behind all game so I don't have a stroke.

21 - 40 of 73 Posts