Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
I guarantee you, if VCU ends up winning the 2nd game, Bernadette will see to it that the championship game is transferred from Dayton back to Richmond.

·
Piker
10,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
I guarantee you, if VCU ends up winning the 2nd game, Bernadette will see to it that the championship game is transferred from Dayton back to Richmond.
I would be fine with them playing at Bona if that happens. Jerry Palm is not showing love to the A10.

Reactions: 1105 and res

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
Palm used to be an advocate, not sure what changed.
Palm is a nerd (no judgement, nothing but love for nerds), who wanted to PREDICT what the committee WILL DO back in the 90s. He's never been about trying to say what the committee SHOULD DO, or making a better metric for picking teams.

He is trying to use his nerd math skills to predict what will happen. And that's why he's not an A-10 advocate: The more and more the committee fucks us, the less and less Palm thinks of our chances.

·
Premium Member
17,952 Posts
Bonnies played one hell of a ballgame. I think the road has ended for SLU this season.

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
Our 3 best halves of hoops were 2nd half at home vs VCU, and the 2 halves today vs VCU.

Let's top that next Sunday.

·
Piker
10,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·

·
Piker
10,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Ace Baldwin locked Grady for the entire game ♤🔒Unbelievable effort. He was jumping his counters all night long.

·
Piker
10,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
We going to states!!!

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Throw the records out the window, res. Lot of basketball to bounce around tonight, but I'm keeping an eye on this one.

Edit: line moved to 11.5, somebody knows something.

41 - 60 of 73 Posts