Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone see the game this morning? I hope Senegal can get to the next round and it shouldn't be that hard against Japan or Turkey....

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man, wouldn't that be a great story?!

I am really pulling for them....

·
Registered
13,107 Posts
It would be an awsom story. First they beat the defending Champs. then they beat, Sweden and knock them out, who is next? Brazil?

But seriously I don't think that anybody will stand in Brazil's way.
It would be steping in front of Shaq when he is gonna dunk:eek:and you know there is nothing you can do.

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think they have a chance against Brazil, because they have shown they can breakdown a good defense. They are VERY fast and I really like their goalkeeper Silva....

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
Senegal is the coolest, I watched a bit of the game today. It sucked though I was watchin git and then my sister came down and switched it to Much Music, so I quickly switced back and they were celebrating. in that short time Senegal had scored. :upset: I missed it!

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Senegal has a hilarious celebration dance... :laugh:

·
Registered
41 Posts
I don't see Brazil win it all. They will have trouble with the English (especially with such a poor defense). But they should win the game, then they will face Senegal, Turkey or Japan. All three should lose to Brazil (considering everything will go as it should, so no upsets here). Then they will play the final against Spain, Italy or Germany. I think that Spain will lose to Italy the next round (of course Italy should win against the Koreans) and the game between Germany and Italy could be very exciting. I think with a golden goal that Italy will win and the same scenario will go against the Brazilians. So IMO Italy wins it all, but then again everything could go differently and the final could be Senegal-South Korea!

mzzls,

The Big Easy

·
Registered
41 Posts
I also think that Brasil should win from the Germans, but history tells us that the Germans are so full of luck. I just hope the Koreans will beat their sorry ***!

mzzls,

The Big Easy

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
I saw the game that you're talking about. It sucks that Senegal ended up losing to Turkey. I was really rooting for them. I have to say, they are one of the only really exciting teams in the WC. I couldn't believe the way that they dribbled the ball! Great to watch, and I'm not a big soccer fan. Can't believe that they lost to Turkey. I saw Turkey vs. Japan. Turkey was sooo boring to watch. I'm rooting for Turkey to get blown out in the next game.:yes:

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
I want South Korea to win the WC!

Every team that I wanted to win in the last round got beaten, USA, England, Senegal. Go South Korea! They have the huge home crowd, so they better not lose!

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Korea is too small to beat the Germans. They're gonna get man-handled....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts