Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can we tell me something about this senior?

Jamie Lloreda
Matt Freije
Marcus Moore
Herve Lamizana
Chirs Garnett
Pape Sow
Andre Emmett
Rafael Araujo
Michel Morandais
Black Stepp
Brandon Mouton

Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
8,045 Posts

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
Originally posted by <b>alessio14</b>!
I want to know something more from us.... :(
Michael Moranis is a player from Colrado

Possible kick off team starting 2nd semester due to grades

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
Originally posted by <b>BrYaNBaIlEy06</b>!
^^ quit bein' so lazy.
hey, he wants to know more about these players from the fans, and the fans here can give him some insight.

However, vicentvega is right about those two sites. Those are two good strting points to know more about those players.

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Originally posted by <b>alessio14</b>!
Can we tell me something about this senior?

Jamie Lloreda
Matt Freije
Marcus Moore
Herve Lamizana
Chirs Garnett
Pape Sow
Andre Emmett
Rafael Araujo
Michel Morandais
Black Stepp
Brandon Mouton

Thanks a lot!
I can give you some info on Lloreda and Freije.

Lloreda is an LSU player who transferred from JUCO (correct me if I'm wrong). He's F/C and will more than likely be first team All SEC. He's a key player for the LSU Tigers.

Matt Freije is the team leader for the Vanderbilt Commodores. He's PF (or is he a SF?) who can handle and shoot. He's a key player for Vanderbilt, but their whole team doesn't completely rely on him.

·
Wooden the Wizard
13,621 Posts
Andre Emmett is incredile. He does it all for Bobby Knight. He's tough on both ends and is the main reason for Texas Tech's success. He creates nightmares for defenses. IMO, a mid-season All-American.

·
Registered
981 Posts
There's a great story about Emmett and his relationship w/Bobby Knight in this month's ESPN Magazine. The funniest part was when the coaches made him run 1500 back-and-forth full court sprints over two days for missing a meeting, then calculated the distance and realized they made him run over 2 marathons!

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
Originally posted by <b>rhodyruckus</b>!
There's a great story about Emmett and his relationship w/Bobby Knight in this month's ESPN Magazine. The funniest part was when the coaches made him run 1500 back-and-forth full court sprints over two days for missing a meeting, then calculated the distance and realized they made him run over 2 marathons!
Andre is a tough kid, and a heck of a player. He is very strong for a guard and has a pro body. I think he will find a place in the NBA.

·
Registered
4,582 Posts
Marcus Moore of Washington State is a big point with good court vision and dribbling ability. He need to improve his shooting or he could be another Jerrly Sasser.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Blake Stepp (not Black) of Gonzaga schooled UMD in the BB&T classic earlier this year. Good size for a PG and should be a solid pro IMO.

nbadraft.net has him projected at the 38th pick overall and I see that as a steal right now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts