Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Lately I've found myself with a lot of time since school has been out, and I've decided that I need to improve my ball handling so I can have a better chance of making the team next year. What are some noticeably effective things I can do to give me better handles?

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
keep your hands soft with lotions but dont be afraid to get a little rough - reach arounds are often welcome but you have to know your audience

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
in all seriousness though see if you can find some of the youtube videos of the drills pistol used to practice at

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
keep your hands soft with lotions but dont be afraid to get a little rough - reach arounds are often welcome but you have to know your audience

Haha that was pretty good. I guess I could of phrased the question better

·
Premium Member
14,320 Posts
One obvious but easy thing to do is just dribble where ever you go... it will get you used to dribbling with your head up (so don't walk out into traffic) and you'd be surprised how much it helps your handle. Force yourself to use your offhand as much as possible.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Just dribble a lot. If you sit on a chair and teach yourself to consistently be able to cross the ball over under the chair, that's one way to improve.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys,

Lately I've found myself with a lot of time since school has been out, and I've decided that I need to improve my ball handling so I can have a better chance of making the team next year. What are some noticeably effective things I can do to give me better handles?
This can seriously increase basketball skill guaranteed ShrinkEarn

1 - 8 of 8 Posts