Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

· Registered
1,306 Posts
that's the best plan i've read so far.

taking Roy top 3 may be a bit much, but you can always trade down (and get maybe another 2nd rounder, or throw in player, at the same time)
where did griffen come from though? (the previous plan?)

· Registered
77 Posts
i can deal with the idea of taking roy with the knicks pick, and using our pick in a trade for boozer. having roy and boozer in addition to kirk,chandler and deng would be nice. however, we dont have a second round pick this year so any ideas of taking people in the second round or trading our "second round pick" is impossible since we dont have one.
we have two second rounders next year, however, ours and the knicks.

· Registered
3,383 Posts
however, we dont have a second round pick this year so any ideas of taking people in the second round or trading our "second round pick" is impossible since we dont have one.
we have two second rounders next year, however, ours and the knicks.
Utah is in possession of our second rounder from a previous trade. Hence Sweets, Songalia and our first for Boozer and what is our second rounder.

where did griffen come from though? (the previous plan?)
Griffin can basically write a book on doing all the little and dirty things to stay in the league, and given that I'm drafting Roy, having him there to show him a few things wouldn't hurt. Plus I think we jumped the gun on having Hinrich and Duhon as leaders of this team, one or two more years and they'll be ready.

· Registered
3,383 Posts
Why do you have him at point guard though?
Eventhough he's more of a guard / forward, I think he could be a capable backup point guard if unwillingly Hinrich or Duhon go down, plus I just really wanted to get rid of Pargo, so he can fill his slot on the roster for the time being.

And why are you trying to steal the shrine from ym thread?
Better than making another thread on it. :)

· Registered
1,306 Posts
no, i meant how are you getting him?
apparantly he's really pleased in Dallas (well, starting on a conference finals contender..)

i agree he'd be useful to have. i think dallas may value him more (or at least, i think cuban would pay him more than the bulls would)

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.