Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reportedly he will ask for a trade if he doesn't see his minutes increase. He was offered to 3 seperate teams for players such as Abdul Wahad, R.Patterson, and L.Murray. All 3 trades were rejected by those teams but it still looks like Anderson's days in NY are numbered. Isiah Thomas is ridding of anyone left standing in the old regime, which is a great thing. All of Layden's failures will finally be out the door soon. Anyway I got this info from today's NY papers, what do you guys think on the situation?

·
Registered
97 Posts
That's great, ask for a trade. Usually players with absurd contracts who are grossly overpaid, and thus can't be traded don't have the power to ask for a trade. No one wants him.

·
Registered
87 Posts
TO didnt reject the Murray-Anderson trade. They are waiting for Isiah to pull the trigger

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
I'd take Anderson for Murray. Murray can't do anything near what he used to be able to. At least Anderson can throw it down! :D

·
Registered
97 Posts
He has been unfairly chaind to the bench. He is our best perimeter defender and our only athletic swing man. For the life of me I don't see why Thomas/Wilkens don't like him. I get the feeling Lenny just wants to play Zeke's boys which is why he is heavy on Penny & Moochie.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts