Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.tennessean.com/sports/localsports/archives/02/08/21059013.shtml?Element_ID=21059013

Interesting link.

Jerry K is probably already hot on his trail, with a Gameboy in one hand and a plate of cookies w/ milk in the other. The mom even wakes up her son during the night so he won't grow any more? LOL. This link is JFF, that is unless the Bulls draft this kid w/ our 2nd round pick next season (if this happens I would like the royalty for finding this diamond in the rough).

The next Diesel is coming, just don't know when.

VD

·
BasketballBoards Fat Cat
1,320 Posts
Nice find.

Thanks for the article. That's pretty funny! :laugh:

·
Registered
642 Posts
12 years old and 300lbs,,,,,

I think he's the next Andre The Giant, not the next Shaq,,,

Man what will this kid weigh when he's 24,, 550?

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by <b>Potatoe</b>!
12 years old and 300lbs,,,,,

I think he's the next Andre The Giant, not the next Shaq,,,

Man what will this kid weigh when he's 24,, 550?
Haha. I have no idea.

But the kid does have size 18s (yikes!) so he's gonna be quite tall. And he's only 14% body fat, which is remarkably good for a big guy at any age, especially a 12 year old. This kid is plain scary.

The skies the limit, literally with this kid.

VD

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
sounds like the scouts are already salivating...

the more important thing i got out of the article is just how much effort his mom is putting in trying to raise this kid. it's good to see he's not getting all starry eyed already.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
well now that all depends -- how old will Krause be in 2010?

i think it is a safe bet that Krause will retire shortly after the Bulls win their next championship (so he can retire knowing that HE built a championship team from scratch)

I'm optimistic that the Bulls will be a championship contendor before the year 2010. no one can really make predictions about who will win it all in a given year, especially 8 years in the future. but if the team keeps the important pieces together, this team should be a championship caliber team before 2010

so -- let's just say, hypothetically, that the Bulls are a team to be reckoned with, sometime around 2005 or so. if the Bulls win it all sometime around then, Krause would likely retire by 2007.

(i don't know if B.J. could wait that long) so, anyway, i'll agree, it's not likely that Krause will still be at the helm by the time this kid goes pro.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts