Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or at least he could display his disappointment with Allen Iverson. I cannot believe Shaq became a police officer or something like that. The media didn't disclose too much on how high up Shaq is but they said he could pack heat. Man, imagine Shaq asking you for your license and registration...

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Because of his celebrity status I don't see how he can ever become a effective police officer. No one would take him seriously.

And if he picks up a 16 year old in Inglewood... he can do a lot more damage! Was that in poor taste?

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
As soon as I read the title for this thread I started laughing!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
He's not that fat.:no: The only reason people say that is because he has been injured, therefore he's been unable to practice or excercise. Shaq is pretty fast aswell. Imagine what a criminal would feel if Shaq tackled him.:eek: That would hurt.

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Those thieves and junkies are quick though..... Remember the famous words of Ice Cube:

"Nah, you aint catchin' no crackhead"--- Friday

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maybe it is just me, but I found it very funny that if you click on the link on Yahoo about Iverson, the advertisement on the site about this whole story is for his sneaker...my Lord...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts