Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Beware of Elbows
Joined
·
18,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
BBB.net Archivist
Joined
·
26,901 Posts
Anyone think he will actually ever go thru with this and become a member of the law enforcement? His real future is in that Showtime sitcom.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,356 Posts
Originally posted by Jemel Irief
Anyone think he will actually ever go thru with this and become a member of the law enforcement? His real future is in that Showtime sitcom.
I don't think so....it is too dangerous for him. Criminals or gangs would target him
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,937 Posts
I see him doing it, but not forever.
 

·
Beware of Elbows
Joined
·
18,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Wilt_The_Stilt


I don't think so....it is too dangerous for him. Criminals or gangs would target him
Target him for what...an autograph? Who is going to want to mess with a 350 pound, 7'1" dude? No one. Especially since it's Shaq. A gang doesn't want to target him, unless they are a gang of Kings fans.;)
 

·
A!
Joined
·
9,434 Posts
Originally posted by The X Factor


Target him for what...an autograph? Who is going to want to mess with a 350 pound, 7'1" dude? No one. Especially since it's Shaq. A gang doesn't want to target him, unless they are a gang of Kings fans.;)
Actually, there a plenty of gangs that would target him just so they could say they got Shaq. I think Shaq has too much pride to let that "fear" stop him though......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
635 Posts
Originally posted by Jemel Irief
Anyone think he will actually ever go thru with this and become a member of the law enforcement?
Hmm, hard to say. He seems to be taking is seriously enough and wants it real bad. I can see him doing it but not for very long.
 

·
Jersey Girl
Joined
·
10,482 Posts
my sister made a funny comment when i told her about this, so i'll post what she said...

she said that shaq would make a good security guard, but not as a cop. then, she changed her mind and said that being a cop, shaq's entitled to eating donuts. she then said that he should change his endorsement from burger king to dunkin donuts.

isn't that kinda funny? just thought i'd post it! ;)
 

·
Beware of Elbows
Joined
·
18,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cops actually don't eat donuts. Some of the members in my family have been or are cops. They never eat donuts. I don't know where that stereotype comes from.
 

·
Jersey Girl
Joined
·
10,482 Posts
Originally posted by The X Factor
Cops actually don't eat donuts. Some of the members in my family have been or are cops. They never eat donuts. I don't know where that stereotype comes from.
i have no idea either. i think it's another one of those things that television implants in our heads. my sister works in burger king though and she said that a lot of cops go there to eat.
 

·
A!
Joined
·
9,434 Posts
Yes, Cops do eat donuts. Not every cop, but at a donut shop near my house, there are always cops there in the morning....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,143 Posts
Originally posted by The X Factor


Target him for what...an autograph? Who is going to want to mess with a 350 pound, 7'1" dude? No one. Especially since it's Shaq. A gang doesn't want to target him, unless they are a gang of Kings fans.;)
Heard of guns? Ak47 type of offensive weapons?
A knife would do it too.
 

·
BBB.net Archivist
Joined
·
26,901 Posts
Actually, there a plenty of gangs that would target him just so they could say they got Shaq. I think Shaq has too much pride to let that "fear" stop him though......
Actually Shaq has a lot of street cred and LA gangs would respect him MORE than a average cop. Just because they are gang members doesn't mean they aren't Laker fans.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top