·
Heat fan since 2001
7,139 Posts
????
no....

·
Registered
14,055 Posts
the way I heard it he was breaking up the arguement between Jermaine and Haslem pushing the players away from eachother

·
We Just Wanna Chill
12,067 Posts
O'Neal locked his arm around Haslem's -- spinning the Miami player around. The two began exchanging heated words and were separated by Heat center Shaquille O'Neal, among others.

No punches were thrown and no players left the bench area, although both coaches -- Miami's Pat Riley and Indiana's Rick Carlisle -- were on the court as the tensions continued to escalate.

Both players were issued technical fouls. Haslem, though, was also charged with an offensive foul, and was issued a second technical after arguing that call. He left the floor angrily, tearing off his jersey and throwing it onto the court.
i dunno where wadeshaqeddie got this from, but this is pretty much what happened.

·
Registered
14,055 Posts

·
15 STRONG
27,437 Posts
Basically, JO got his arm tangled with Udon.

JO said something to Udon and so Udon squared up on JO and go in his face.

Unfortunately for all of us who can't stand watching JO cry all game long, Udon didn't knock his face off. Shaq came in the middle of all this and kept the 2 seperated. His hand was on JO's neck, but no, he wasn't choking him. If he was choking him, wouldn't you think Jermaine would respond to that? I mean, this is the same guy who sucker punched a fan in Detroit isn't it???

we can only hope that Udon goes and gets JO before he gets on the bus....

·
Registered
4,171 Posts
How can a Heat fan sit there and complain about having to watch JO "cry" all game long. I thought you'd be used to it having watched Zo' his whole career, Payton this year, Shaq the past 2 and Wade his whole career.

·
Heat fan since 2001
7,139 Posts
well you should certainly know because you have Kobe Bryant who whine continiously about getting hack despite him geing the benefit of the Kobe treatment.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
thug_immortal8 said:
How can a Heat fan sit there and complain about having to watch JO "cry" all game long. I thought you'd be used to it having watched Zo' his whole career, Payton this year, Shaq the past 2 and Wade his whole career.
HaHaHa, So True Bout Zo..

·
Banned
145 Posts
I got a lil excited. I want Haslem to put a beat down on J.O. Then the stupid refs called Haslem on a foul on J.O. The refs today were plain retarded at times. But we suck it up. And overcame the odds. Good game. You also need a couple of this games were you battling the refs, and also the other team. In the Playoffs, their will be a couple of games decided by the refs. You got to be mentally tough to deal with the zebra's.

·
Registered
4,171 Posts
MiamiHeat03 said:
well you should certainly know because you have Kobe Bryant who whine continiously about getting hack despite him geing the benefit of the Kobe treatment.
Thanks, but I'm not the one that complained about whining, personally I don't care, if a player's complaining because they think they got screwed out of a call fine. I don't know about you but it's a tad hypocritical to complain about an opposing player whining and then ignore it when your own team does it.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Shaq_Diesel said:
Basically, JO got his arm tangled with Udon.

JO said something to Udon and so Udon squared up on JO and go in his face.

Unfortunately for all of us who can't stand watching JO cry all game long, Udon didn't knock his face off. Shaq came in the middle of all this and kept the 2 seperated. His hand was on JO's neck, but no, he wasn't choking him. If he was choking him, wouldn't you think Jermaine would respond to that? I mean, this is the same guy who sucker punched a fan in Detroit isn't it???
we can only hope that Udon goes and gets JO before he gets on the bus....
There is a difference between sucker punching a fan much smaller than you and responding to SHAQ! LOL!

·
Registered
4,171 Posts
Fray said:
There is a difference between sucker punching a fan much smaller than you and responding to SHAQ! LOL!
Since when is sucker punching hitting a guy running at you during a brawl? I don't care if the man is 150 pounds or 300 I'd defend myself as well.

I always thought the definition of sucker punching was trying to punch Brad Miller in the back of the head and missing after you had your hand slapped and a foul called.

·
Heat fan since 2001
7,139 Posts
thug_immortal8 said:
Thanks, but I'm not the one that complained about whining, personally I don't care, if a player's complaining because they think they got screwed out of a call fine. I don't know about you but it's a tad hypocritical to complain about an opposing player whining and then ignore it when your own team does it.
hey everyone does it just ask Pistons fans.

·
Registered
14,055 Posts
this is great

starts Heat/Indy

then shaq/kobe

then Miami/Det

next (on this board) must come NJ. Cant wait

anyway, back on topic, it wasnt a "choke". It was breaking up a fight pushing the 2 players away from eachother. Hand in the neck area- well shaq is 7ft. Pretty sure that wasnt intended, as did everybody else who saw the incident

·
15 STRONG
27,437 Posts
wadeshaqeddie said:
this is great

starts Heat/Indy

then shaq/kobe

then Miami/Det

anyway, back on topic, it wasnt a "choke". It was breaking up a fight pushing the 2 players away from eachother. Hand in the neck area- well shaq is 7ft. Pretty sure that wasnt intended, as did everybody else who saw the incident
Wade > LeBron :)

next...

·
We Just Wanna Chill
12,067 Posts
wadeshaqeddie said:
this is great

starts Heat/Indy

then shaq/kobe

then Miami/Det

haha!

yeah, i wanna see where it leads to next

·
Premium Member
21,860 Posts
DiceMoney said:
I got a lil excited. I want Haslem to put a beat down on J.O. Then the stupid refs called Haslem on a foul on J.O. The refs today were plain retarded at times. But we suck it up. And overcame the odds. Good game. You also need a couple of this games were you battling the refs, and also the other team. In the Playoffs, their will be a couple of games decided by the refs. You got to be mentally tough to deal with the zebra's.
I doubt that would happen...JO would put the smack down on Haslem.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.