Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4,171 Posts
How can a Heat fan sit there and complain about having to watch JO "cry" all game long. I thought you'd be used to it having watched Zo' his whole career, Payton this year, Shaq the past 2 and Wade his whole career.

· Registered
4,171 Posts
MiamiHeat03 said:
well you should certainly know because you have Kobe Bryant who whine continiously about getting hack despite him geing the benefit of the Kobe treatment.
Thanks, but I'm not the one that complained about whining, personally I don't care, if a player's complaining because they think they got screwed out of a call fine. I don't know about you but it's a tad hypocritical to complain about an opposing player whining and then ignore it when your own team does it.

· Registered
4,171 Posts
Fray said:
There is a difference between sucker punching a fan much smaller than you and responding to SHAQ! LOL!
Since when is sucker punching hitting a guy running at you during a brawl? I don't care if the man is 150 pounds or 300 I'd defend myself as well.

I always thought the definition of sucker punching was trying to punch Brad Miller in the back of the head and missing after you had your hand slapped and a foul called.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.