Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
isnt this what the lakers reported all las summer? that he was down to 330. Why am I supposed to believe it now? Bc he isnt a laker? Ill believe it when i see it

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
Originally posted by <b>texan</b>!
isnt this what the lakers reported all las summer? that he was down to 330. Why am I supposed to believe it now? Bc he isnt a laker? Ill believe it when i see it

Yeah, I'm not trying to be Mr. Negativity here on the Miami board, but I hear Shaq has lost weight almost every offseason, especially last year. I heard phrases like "Shaq's in the best shape of his life" last year, and if that was true, it meant nothing.

Like texan said, I'd have to see it to believe it. Even if Shaq hasn't lost 30 pounds, he's still going to kick ***.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Alot of centres take half a season to get into shape and really start to take control. IF shaq comes into the season ready to rock, he could have a mvp type year.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Originally posted by <b>KokoTheMonkey</b>!

Yeah, I'm not trying to be Mr. Negativity here on the Miami board, but I hear Shaq has lost weight almost every offseason, especially last year. I heard phrases like "Shaq's in the best shape of his life" last year, and if that was true, it meant nothing.

Like texan said, I'd have to see it to believe it. Even if Shaq hasn't lost 30 pounds, he's still going to kick ***.
Did you see the VMA's he looked good!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts