Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Shaq is 700 pounds bigger than everyone

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  BizzyRipsta 
#1 ·
Why does he push off so much??? When I ball im playing with people usually in relative equal size and I dont really push off that frequently. why does someone with that much of a size advantage push off so much?? PATHETIC!!:no:

#3 ·
Well when you play do you get slapped on the arms every time you touch the ball? Shaq does:yes:

#6 ·
Originally posted by BizzyRipsta
i know people won't admit to agreeing with me on this, but i think that's the main reason why the lakers are the champs. :(
Geez Bizzy... you wouldn't be a Nets fan by any chance, would ya? Just kidding. I'd hate to see my team beaten up by a guy twice as big as them too. Oh, wait... I do see it every time that fat jacka$$ plays against the Warriors. I just don't see it beamed all over the world in the finals... because we never even get close to having a series against the Lakers, let a lone making the finals

Go Nets

#7 ·
lol

aww poor warriors! well, don't give up hope for the warriors! let's not forget how the nets were previous to this season. i think the nets have provided a ray of light for every team showing that with the right trade, anything can happen. ;)

but yeah, shaq beats up everyone! :upset:

#8 ·
Another thing... Isn't stepping over the free throw line, as the shooter, before the ball hits the rim, illegal? Rick Adelman, on The Last Word with Jim Rome, said that he said something to the refs about that, and they just looked at him like he was crazy. Shaq backs into the guy, gets them moving, turns around and trucks them, and it's a foul on them because they can't stand still from the initial blow from Big Aristotle. Then he goes to the free throw line, and, half the time, steps over the line! If this wasn't allowed, no way the Kings don't win in five or six, and no way the Lakers even go for their third straight this year.

...just my opinion...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.