Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 347 Posts

·
Banned
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats this talk i hear about Kobe being arogant? And Kobe being selfish? Do you see the things Shaq tells reporters. Trust me, im a Heat/Shaq fan, he is one of my favourite players ever. But this is getting so stupid, where he constantly refers to Kobe as his child. And puts him in the same context as penny hardaway. Ya ok maybe penny didnt work out to well, but look at how good Kobe is. Shaq acts like he did everything on his own in L.A. Just like Kobe, Shaqs never won anything on his own, honestly, Shaq is such a moron when he talks about Kobe being his "child". Atleast Kobe gives Shaq credit about his game, Shaq on the other hand, just tries so hard to be funny, to tell you the truth, i dont even find him funny. He is one of those guys you just laugh at there jokes because your scared not too. Shaq needs to shut up and let go off the fact that Kobe and him didnt work out, Kobe was not your child. On the all NBA first team the last 2 years, they were togather side by side. Not on the all Defensive first team thou, Shaq didnt make that :biggrin:

Reactions: Hakeem

·
Registered
10,030 Posts
I feel what you're sayin, I agree with you, but trust me...no one cares. Shaq can be as big an ahole as he wants, he can ridicule kobe all he wants and no one cares. If Kobe even made one comment like Shaq does, everyone would care and make a big deal out of it. It's just one of those double standards you have to live with. :yes:

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
Rat
Punk
Mark
Rapist
Wannabe (Jordan)
Overrated
Loser (he will be when his team doesnt make the playoffs)
Selfish
Ungrateful

Its not like people are just making this **** up!!!:biggrin:

He really is all of those things!!!

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
ive been saying that for years, shaq is really the one to blame. he's so childish, he can't take any critisims from anyone. kobe can, kobe can go through alot of craps people given him, and just keep it quiet to himself. i feel bad for kobe because even the media guys (except jim gray) constantly backing up shaq and bashing kobe.

people think that phil jackson was on shaq's side, and hated kobe. the real reason i think being phil knows that shaq is a cry baby. he cant take anything from anyone. while kobe can. so he thought the best way to keep the lakers going "smoothly" without totally blowing up would be to sided with shaq, since kobe would more likely than shaq to keep craps within himself.

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
I think people stopped taking Shaq's proclamations to the media seriously in like 98. And he knows this. So he just says **** to say ****.
It's not like Kobe who when he says **** you have to take it a little more seriously because dude is a lot more serious than Shaq.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
futuristxen said:
I think people stopped taking Shaq's proclamations to the media seriously in like 98. And he knows this. So he just says **** to say ****.
It's not like Kobe who when he says **** you have to take it a little more seriously because dude is a lot more serious than Shaq.
i think shaq is using that as an excuse to talk ****s about kobe and other things.
when he makes THAT MANY comments about kobe, u know shaq is bitter. u know he cares.

·
Banned
762 Posts
Stop whining, Kobe made his grave, now he has to lie in it

And I can't believe anyone would buy into Kobe actually saying good things about Shaq, jesus, the guy only says that stuff so that he doesent get attacked by more people for being bitter. He thinks if he sounds nice while Shaq is going off on him, it makes Kobe look like the good guy. Sorry but I'm not falling into Kobe's little trap

If Kobe would have never ratted Shaq out to the cops, Shaq might not have a reason to **** all over Kobe

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
As long as people keep asking him about Kobe....he will say how he feels...

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Nique21 said:
Stop whining, Kobe made his grave, now he has to lie in it

And I can't believe anyone would buy into Kobe actually saying good things about Shaq, jesus, the guy only says that stuff so that he doesent get attacked by more people for being bitter. He thinks if he sounds nice while Shaq is going off on him, it makes Kobe look like the good guy. Sorry but I'm not falling into Kobe's little trap

If Kobe would have never ratted Shaq out to the cops, Shaq might not have a reason to **** all over Kobe

typical kobe hater....everything nice kobe says is a trap. everything not nice kobe says is serious. what can the man say then?

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
Sith said:
i think shaq is using that as an excuse to talk ****s about kobe and other things.
when he makes THAT MANY comments about kobe, u know shaq is bitter. u know he cares.
He cares about making sure that EVERYONE knows that Kobe rode his coattails!!!

Which is true!!!

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Nique21 said:
As he should, this is america and it's called Free Speech

yes freedom of speech. about u let kobe talk some ****s about shaq and see how shaq and kobe haters react? why is shaq the only one allowed to talk mad ****s about kobe?

·
Registered
394 Posts
Sith said:
yes freedom of speech. about u let kobe talk some ****s about shaq and see how shaq and kobe haters react? why is shaq the only one allowed to talk mad ****s about kobe?
Maybe because Shaq is pi**ed at Kobe for something Kobe did to Shaq? And Kobe isn't going to say anything back because he knows he did something wrong to Shaq and escalating it more will make things worse.

Kobe started the fire against Shaq and if Kobe wants to put more wood into the fire, then let him, but be careful. Shaq is mad because Kobe burned him without any reason except the fact that Kobe didn't like Shaq and said somethings that he knew was wrong to say.

·
Elite Member
15,161 Posts
Nique21 said:
As he should, this is america and it's called Free Speech
Yes, and Shaq sounds stupider by the minute. As did Tmac when he told the world he slacked off last season.

·
Elite Member
15,161 Posts
tatahbenitez said:
Maybe because Shaq is pi**ed at Kobe for something Kobe did to Shaq? And Kobe isn't going to say anything back because he knows he did something wrong to Shaq and escalating it more will make things worse.

Kobe started the fire against Shaq and if Kobe wants to put more wood into the fire, then let him, but be careful. Shaq is mad because Kobe burned him without any reason except the fact that Kobe didn't like Shaq and said somethings that he knew was wrong to say.
FYI, everything you just wrote isn't the least bit true.

EDIT: spelling

·
Registered
878 Posts
IV said:
I feel what you're sayin, I agree with you, but trust me...no one cares. Shaq can be as big an ahole as he wants, he can ridicule kobe all he wants and no one cares. If Kobe even made one comment like Shaq does, everyone would care and make a big deal out of it. It's just one of those double standards you have to live with. :yes:

WRONG HOMIE!
I care......
There are some of us that have never liked either of the two.

That said, Kobe is much more well-spoken so the dumb, yet funny, quotes from Shaq will always "out-do" anything Kobe says.

·
Registered
10,030 Posts
sweet_constipation said:
WRONG HOMIE!
I care......
There are some of us that have never liked either of the two.

That said, Kobe is much more well-spoken so the dumb, yet funny, quotes from Shaq will always "out-do" anything Kobe says.
:clap: :| :greatjob:

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
EHL said:
Yes, and Shaq sounds stupider by the minute. As did Tmac when he told the world he slacked off last season.
Could we not metnion T-Mac's name in a Shaq and Kobe conversation?

1 - 20 of 347 Posts