Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
C'mon, whose better? Remember Eddy Curry was supposed to be the next Shaq this year and make the all star team and be one of the best centers in the league. Can you say Jamaal Magloire?!

·
Jib and thrust
7,501 Posts
Originally posted by <b>compsciguy78</b>!
C'mon, whose better? Remember Eddy Curry was supposed to be the next Shaq this year and make the all star team and be one of the best centers in the league. Can you say Jamaal Magloire?!
What a dumb post.

Congrats, you are awarded the "THELAKERSHOW" award for brilliancy.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
While trolling you might want to consider that over the last 8 games, the Bulls are 4-4, while the mighty Lakers are 2-6. (In fact, the Lakers are 3-8 over their last 11.)

Over that 8 game span, the worst any team has beaten the Bulls has been by 11 points. The Lakers with superstar Kobe Bryant leading them has had losses of 11, 12, 16, and 22 over the last 8 games.

You might want to get your own house in order before you begin your trolling.

·
Jib and thrust
7,501 Posts
Originally posted by <b>NCBullsFan</b>!
While trolling you might want to consider that over the last 8 games, the Bulls are 4-4, while the mighty Lakers are 2-6. (In fact, the Lakers are 3-8 over their last 11.)

Over that 8 game span, the worst any team has beaten the Bulls has been by 11 points. The Lakers with superstar Kobe Bryant leading them has had losses of 11, 12, 16, and 22 over the last 8 games.

You might want to get your own house in order before you begin your trolling.
Your use of the last 8 games is arbitrary. ;) :D

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
If every player fufilled their potential the NBA wouldnt be much fun now would it? Curry is still very young and has plenty of time to pull it all together.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Well, this thread is every bit as stupid as I thought it would be when I read the subject. I blame myself for even sneaking a peek.

Anyway, in a paralell universe, Curry is much better than Shaq...but only potentially.

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Eddy Curry's eyes both look straight ahead. I know that doesn't show up in the stats or anything but...

·
Jib and thrust
7,501 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Lizzy</b>!
Eddy Curry's eyes both look straight ahead. I know that doesn't show up in the stats or anything but...

I'm also certain that Curry can throw a punch better too...

·
_(&#12484;)_&#3626;&#3657;&#3657;&#3657;&#3657;&#3
28,008 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Vintage</b>!

And talk in more than one tone.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Vintage</b>!

Given that Curry is on record as having never been in a fight in his life, this is purely conjecture on your part.

·
Jib and thrust
7,501 Posts
Originally posted by <b>transplant</b>!

Given that Curry is on record as having never been in a fight in his life, this is purely conjecture on your part.

Shaq didn't land his punch.

Therefor, Curry can't be worse.

:D

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Even if Eddy never makes a movie, he's still the better actor.

·
Home where I wanted to go
9,855 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Lizzy</b>!
Yeah but he's alot uglier. Shaq had made it really close in recent years though. I'm convinced that his new wife is in it for the money. Bulls fans should put their faith in Tyson. He da man.

·
Registered
9,192 Posts
Originally posted by <b>compsciguy78</b>!
Can you say Jamaal Magloire?!
With a post like this, can you say BEEWILL or DYNASTY?

hahaha...

The answer to the question of who is better between Curry and Shaq is Shaq.

·
Administrator 12/02--7/07
36,839 Posts
I love Eddy and stand by him. I think once he applies himself night in and night out and commits to a fitness plan, he will be a godly Shaq-like player. When people were making that comparison late last year, he was doing that.

But how often has Shaq been booed on his own floor? Eddy and his effort have had that dishonor. As recently as tonight.

Still, trolling is trolling. Not cool.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Originally posted by <b>R-Star</b>!
Do you expect anything different from a guy with a 2 star rating?

If every player fufilled their potential the NBA wouldnt be much fun now would it? Curry is still very young and has plenty of time to pull it all together.

R-Star is right he is still young we should let him mature first.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts