Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
John Ireland: Now Shaq, we are on live.

Shaq: I don't give a ****.

That was awesome! I'm so glad he said that, the refs were absolutely horrible today. He'll get fined, but it was well worth it.:yes:

·
What Do You Know??? Shaqtus
20,601 Posts
The officials tried to take over the ****ing game!"
Now ill say this, the Lakers were getting bad calls all game, the Raptors some but not as many, but you can not make a bad call on the last play like that EVER, just like the Grizzlies Pistons game, the refs made a terrible call and it cost them the game, absolutely bs...

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
Originally posted by <b>SacKings384</b>
Now ill say this, the Lakers were getting bad calls all game, the Raptors some but not as many, but you can not make a bad call on the last play like that EVER, just like the Grizzlies Pistons game, the refs made a terrible call and it cost them the game, absolutely bs...
Yea it cost Toronto the game. Maybe if Carter shot better they woulda won.. Go back to your Kings little hangout.. :laugh:

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Originally posted by <b>SacKings384</b>!

"Wah wah wah":cry:

How was that a bad call? It was not a jump ball, GP didn't hold onto it long enough for it to be a jump ball and it wasn't a foul.

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
Wait a minute-I am confused

Why is Shaq mad that the refs made the Lakers win?

He hasn't had a problem with it over the last few years, why would he now?:confused:

·
What Do You Know??? Shaqtus
20,601 Posts
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Im not getting into yet another heated debate about this, but the Lakers and their fan base should be the last people making comments about the refs.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Marcus13</b>!
Wait a minute-I am confused

Why is Shaq mad that the refs made the Lakers win?

He hasn't had a problem with it over the last few years, why would he now?:confused:
Did you watch the game?

The refs were absolutely horrible. Don't talk unless you know what you're talking about.

·
Premium Member
23,770 Posts
Originally posted by <b>R-Star</b>!
Im not getting into yet another heated debate about this, but the Lakers and their fan base should be the last people making comments about the refs.

yeah ok, u forgot about the dallas game already

the refs really did blow

·
Registered
564 Posts
yeah way to go shaq...

horrible for both teams... no call on vince twice... a blocked shot for bosh on payton when it was goaltending... and a charge on called on shaq when he was right under teh basket??? i am a raptors fan but i can understand how laker fans would feel too.. yes i think the refs lost the game for the raps... but even still... maybe the game would have been different if the lakers got the right calls too.. it's too bad that he is right about what he said

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Cris</b>!

yeah ok, u forgot about the dallas game already

the refs really did blow
Cry me a river.....
:rolleyes:

You guys keep it up and i'll give the Lakers the title "LA Excuses" instead of the "Sacramento Excuses".

·
Elite Member
15,161 Posts
Originally posted by <b>R-Star</b>!
If I had any faith that you've watched 1/10th of the Lakers season I'd actually be inclined to respond to this, but of course...

·
Elite Member
15,161 Posts
Originally posted by <b>stevemc</b>!

Cry me a river.....
:rolleyes:

You guys keep it up and i'll give the Lakers the title "LA Excuses" instead of the "Sacramento Excuses".
Yawn, Dallas sucks to high heaven.

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
Shaq told KCAL-TV that the fans came to watch the players, not the officials, then used the f-bomb while complaining that officials were "taking over the game.''

"My message to [commissioner] David Stern is get some people in there that understand the game and don't try to take over the game because people pay good money to see good athletes play,'' O'Neal said. "Let us play, don't be trying to take over the game."

O'Neal twice used profanities on live television in the postgame interview with KCAL-TV. When informed he was on live, O'Neal replied with a vulgarity.

"I thought the last five times I shot the ball was a foul too," O'Neal said. "He got fouled, I got fouled, and they didn't call it."

"Don't be calling bull because you don't like a guy," O'Neal said. "That guy has a clear understanding over the years that he don't like me. If you don't like a person, you can't do your job with them."

Carter called the non-call "unreal" but would not say more.

Toronto coach Kevin O'Neill didn't want to talk about it either, but said it was a tough game to officiate.

"You have two guys, Vince and Shaq, that both think they should be fouled every time or called every time," O'Neill said.

More

1 - 20 of 73 Posts