Pacman & Mamba
2,558 Posts
back to the topic...

Lakers C O'Neal apologizes for profanity-laced tirade

The Link

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
Originally posted by <b>So Cal Blazer Fan</b>!
XTRA 690/1150 is reporting that Shaq will be suspended for tonight's game because of yesterday's incident.
Wouldn't be suprised if he is.. gotta link or something?

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Brian34Cook</b>!

Wouldn't be suprised if he is.. gotta link or something?
:eek: Suspended?! For some comments?! I have to admit I would be surprised if this were true.

·
Registered
240 Posts
A suspension? That's sounds far fetched. A heavy fine I expect more than anything.

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Locke</b>!

:eek: Suspended?! For some comments?! I have to admit I would be surprised if this were true.
I doubt he'll be suspended and I havent saw anything confirming this but you'd be suprised? I mean, it's the NBA and they like to pick on the Lakers.. :laugh:

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Originally posted by <b>KokoTheMonkey</b>!

EHL... Keep degrading me, keep insulting me, because we all know you are better than everyone else. You are. Simple as that. You are my superior, and the Lakers are superior to everyone else in the league. Let's all bow down in your presence.
EHL is the man, how do you want us to react to trolls who only post in the Lakers forum when something bad happens and are simply baiting rather than trying to actually intelligently discuss a topic? I'm with EHL!!!

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Originally posted by <b>stevemc</b>!

Largest fan base because they are bandwagoners.

And "we" is anyone who isn't clinging onto Shaq's and Kobe's nuts. If you weren't so blinded by your purple and gold security blanket you'd actually get a clue.
The only reason why you're posting here as of late is because you're jumping on the "lets kick the Lakers while they are down" bandwagon. If you weren't so blinded by your hate for the purple and gold you'd actually get a clue. The fact is that Shaq had a point, no he shouldn't have sworn on TV but the officiating incomsistancies with Shaq and other bigs in the West and defending quick guards is ridiculous.

·
What Do You Know??? Shaqtus
20,601 Posts
Yes, anything negative about the Lakers makes us blinded by hate for the purple and gold :laugh:

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
Originally posted by <b>jstempi</b>!

The only reason why you're posting here as of late is because you're jumping on the "lets kick the Lakers while they are down" bandwagon. If you weren't so blinded by your hate for the purple and gold you'd actually get a clue. The fact is that Shaq had a point, no he shouldn't have sworn on TV but the officiating incomsistancies with Shaq and other bigs in the West and defending quick guards is ridiculous.
Naw I kick the Lakers when ever I get the chance. The reason I'm posting here is because I ****** felt like it. I don't give a ****.

:D

He had a point, but there are better ways of making it. Now he's having to sit out a game against the East's best team.

·
Premium Member
23,770 Posts
he got fined 295 g's
:jawdrop:
or maybe not idk, well not playing cost him 295 so he did kind of get fined in a way
O'Neal will serve the suspension Monday night, sitting out a game against the Eastern Conference-leading Indiana Pacers. It will cost him nearly $295,000.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Like A Breath</b>!
Won't somebody please think of the children!

lol its ok they'll hear it sooner or later.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts